Tripadvisor

from $332.50
from $368.05
from $28.00
1,034 results
All reviews dive master fun dives dive shop open water jon jon boat crew underwater world underwater photographer marine life great dive these guys dive spots explained everything dive course special thanks professional staff octopus
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

1st Day did the island hopping with a private boat fantastic time was had .... we also managed to grab the dive master AJ as our tour guide for the day who was very good with the kids ... I also dropped my underwater camera at one snorkelling area and the water was a bit murky as we had stirred the sand up ... AJ persevered and found it (phew)
2nd Day my daughter started her PADI open water course (yes with AJ as the tutor) he was a brilliant teacher and got her through the course and she is now a certified PADI open water diver (one proud daddy that she completed it)
Some other items I’d like to mention it was my daughters 24th Birthday on day 1 of the dive course and they got her a surprise birthday cake and all the crew and divers sang happy birthday to her... even more amazing is the fact that the other instructors were from so many different nationalities who all speak perfect English (AJ - Filipino / Chinese / German / French / Australian / Israeli and of course English) who were instructing all their own students ... I can easily see why this has the No-1 spot
Ps the owners are currently renovating the dive shop / building so in a few months time they will have a brand new dive shop / restaurant / accommodation and save the last till last a top floor open bar area .... as in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger .... I’ll be back

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

I have got my open water padi here and it was the best 2 days! Professional staff, amazing kit, saw all kinds of sea animals including rays and sea turtle! They also offer photography services and the photos looked so good too. No wonder they are rated number one!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 12, 2020

I booked a private boat with Submariner for two days. It was a family trip, I was the only one diving. My husband and children snorkeled while I dived.

It was very smooth and helpful from the time I arranged booking from Indonesia, my home country, till we arrived the first time at the dive center. Everyone was so helpful, friendly and welcoming.

I dived with Jojo, the Dive Master, who was very friendly, took great care of all the safety necessities, and made sure that everything was briefed properly before we made all the dives.

My children had fun too, the crew were so helpful and friendly with them and they took a very good care of them while I was diving. Food was great too!. We enjoyed all our lunches and bananas and watermelons!.

The boat. Oh the boat. We fell in love with it!. Very spacious for the four of us plus Jojo and 3 boat crew. It really worth the price we paid for!.

There was one thing that made me felt a bit sad, and that was the coral reefs' condition. So much have been ruined and have not recovered. I hope one day El Nido's coral reefs can go back to how it was before, or at least can be 70% better than what I've seen.

But in general, we were very pleased with Submariner and would definitely recommend it to anyone going to El Nido!. Thanks for the great service guys!.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Highlight of our Philippines holidays! We have booked there one Discover Scuba Diving and two (for me and my wife) Open Water Diving courses. Marina (our instructor) was amazing, she was very patient and understanding - I highly recommend any course booked with her :).

Another big plus for flexibility, my wife was a little bit sick in the beginning but they didn't have a problem with prebooking a slot for her in case she feels better (and she did in the end!).

If you want to dive you definitely won't find a better place on Palawan to do that! :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

I did 9 dives and my nitrox course with Submariner and I had a great time. The dive masters are knowledgeable , friendly, speak fluent English and take care of the safety of all divers.
Thanks Samy and the team for an excellent experience !

Date of experience: December 2019