“Best diving school ever!”

Submariner Diving Center
Ranked #1 of 50 Tours in El Nido
More attraction details
Owner description: SUBMARINER DIVING CENTER is the first PADI 5 Star Dive Resort and PADI TecRec Resort in El Nido, Palawan Philippines, which is operated by the German Ronny Oliwka who is PADI MSDT and PADI Tec Deep Instructor. Submariner is also certified as AQUALUNG PARTNER CENTER who offers high standard in Diving and Education as well as diving gear branded by AQUALUNG and APEKS. Not only the Equipment considers a high standard. Also the Staff is highly qualified and we keep international standards. For us diving is Fun and Joy and that´s what we want to experience to our Guests. We are located directly in the middle of the Main Beach of El Nido. Just visit us and learn more about us and diving. Started in November 2012 Submariner is also offering Palawan Diving Safaris to Port Barton and to the World famous WW2 Wreck destination Coron with a 60ft. Liveaboard. After Diving we welcome you at the 1st floor in our Bar & Restaurant “Habibi Restaurant & Shisha Cafe” where you can hang out and enjoy great Food, Drinks and maybe a Shisha after your Dive or in the evening and chat with great People.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Lisbon, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best diving school ever!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We had a great time with Ronny in Submariner Diving school.
Totally recommend it to all my friends travelling to Philippines.

Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
El Nido, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“100/100”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Everyone is saying this place is amazing... and they are totally right: 100/100 for them!
I may just say that when I arrived I did not like at all any kind of sea sports... They got me to love diving now... And is not magic, just professionalism and fun.

Visited June 2014
“Fascinating”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I walked by submariner at my first night to El Nido and Joy, like the name, was the reason i joined the course there. Joy's super effecient, super helpful, she managed to arrange a AOW course as well an island hopping tour during my short stay there. Both were extremely fun. Visibility's super, water temperature nice, crew on board super nice and heplful, meal's very well presented and great taste. My instructor Fin's a super professional and bubbly gal. I was the only student therefore i got lots of chances to learn and practice. And feeling safe and independent at the same time. Great experience at Submariner! Hi Five! Will come back definitely!

Visited June 2014
Hythe, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5 star... Best Dive centre in el nido”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

For my first ever dive, i chose Submariner Diving centre as safety was paramount and the instructors where extremely professional. Each instructor only takes 2 people out at a time, therefore providing optimum safety and giving us the best opportunity to make the most out of it.

As a newby to the open water i was nervous and didn't have a clue what the equipment even looked like, never mind how to use it. But having only 2 in a group i could ask as many questions as i wanted and i new all the details i needed to make me feel relaxed and safe before entering the water!

The staff where fantastic, Joy in the centre was just the most fantastic welcoming lady and was a pleasure to meet her.

The Crew on the boat where brilliant, organising our gear helping us waddle to the edge of the boat and when returning from the boat removing our gear and placing it back by our seat, their team spirit and with them all being super helpful made the day more enjoyable.

The Food supplied for lunch was lovely and there is more than enough to go around!

The reason i chose Submariner Diving centre, compared to the other dive shops in el nido it was the cheapest. Had the best instructors who loved there jobs and wanted to teach us about the fish and coral rather than just looking!

Aoibheann was my instructor, and i couldn't have asked for a better instructor to take me on my first ever dive, she was patient with my questions, happy to answer everything and she had a smile on her face all day. I cant thank Aoibheann enough for introducing me to diving, and making it such a Positive experience her passion shines through and its infectious you cant help but want to do it again and again!!!

A huge thankyou to all staff (family) in Submariner Diving centre you customer focus and love for your jobs shine though!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Linzi M
Singapore, Singapore
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Very friendly staffs”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We took the 3 dives/day package. Dive was good (not so much fishes, but great visibility), staffs were really friendly, the gears are all new, awesome & flexible service. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014