This so called hotel it's the worst hotel I've ever been in my life.
First of all, it's pricey even for El nido standards. Then:
1. you can't sleep at night because the rooms are literally on the street. Yo can hear the music from the art cafe, from the bar of la salangane, the motorbikes, filipino families talking all day and night long. The walls are paper thin and the reception just tells you their are sorry and smile.
2. the room is ugly and dirty. The sink and the bathroom were dusty.
3. the bed is ridiculously uncomfortable. The pillows are of balls of cotton and the sheets to short so expect fighting with your couple all night for a piece of them.
4. just don't go... seriously. We changed to Bulskamp Inn and payed one third of the price, and had hot water and air conditioner. SERIOUSLY, don't go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Salangane offers a variety of accommodations according to your wishes and budget, either near the beach in the pretty village of El Nido or along the beautiful beach of Caalan where you will bathe in the calm, tranquil and rejuvenating atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your La Salangane Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Salangane Hotel El Nido, Palawan Island