We stayed here for 3 nights, when originally we had only planned to stay for one. The staff was unbelievably welcoming and attentive. They helped us cook the fresh vegetables and seafood we picked up at the market. We saw a lot of Filipino families staying at the resort, so it's definitely a local destination as well. The best part about the resort was the dining area overlooking the ocean - we watched the sunset everyday from this spot, occasionally napping on the rattan hammocks. It was very well situated, and you can walk to Las Cabanas beach from here.
The rooms are fairly basic (though nicer than most in El Nido), and definitely adequate with A/C, fans, and hot water. I had to work on vacation, so their 24-hour wi-fi and electricity (with on-site generator) was essential for me - considering El Nido shuts off power from 6am-2pm every day. Highly recommend for the service and the views/location.
Only 10 min away from El Nido town center, but worlds away from the masses of tourists. Great for couples and families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel currently has 28 rooms in use including the new 3 bedroom family suite with 2 bathrooms and a lounge. Another two rooms will be completed mid-July and 6 more rooms will be completed by mid-October. By the end of October, there will be 36 rooms in operation and further upgrading of facilities is planned. All rooms have been upgraded with new air conditioning and new plumbing in the bathrooms. Most rooms have new beds, furniture, linen and towels. All rooms have their own private balconies with direct sea views. All day dining can be enjoyed in the new 50+ seater air conditioned restaurant with large cocktail bar or on the road side patio or in the lovely beach garden which is beautifully lit at night. Many guests prefer to dine in the shaded beach front viewing decks which offer spectacular sunset views between 5:00pm and 6:30pm. The resort’s two deep water wells ensure they never run out of beautiful fresh mountain water 24 hours per day. A high powered efficient generator is a back up for El Nido’s frequent brown-outs. The retail area in the reception offers many hard to obtain but essential items like branded Sun Creams, Aqua Shoes, Quality Snorkeling Equipment, Waterproof Neck Bags, Batteries, Sports Shorts, Sarongs, Chemist Requisites, etc. New garden furniture and sun loungers will be available from June. Most Asian tourists are photo and selfie addicts so the hotel recently commissioned some spectacular hand sculptured statues for guests to pose with including a 2.5metre high Sitting Chef Chimpanzee, a 2.5metre Giant Sitting Ape, a 2.0metre Gorilla Sitting on a Park Bench and a 3.3metre Blue Lady Torso. Really great photo opportunities for guests to mix with their unforgettable and scenic photos of El Nido. The resort has a close association with the El Nido branch of award winning Asian Massage who will administer wonderfully relaxing reasonably priced massages in the comfort of your room by highly trained masseurs. Kayaks and Bodyboards are available to hire by the half day from the hotel. Stunning Resort has two of its own recently overhauled Outrigger Boats for taking guests Island Hopping or to nearby Island Beaches for Wedding Ceremonies. The resort hosts 2-3 weddings per month varying in size from 10-70 guests. The room rates reflect the room size and the position of the room in our beach garden but all rooms have a private balcony, lockable safe, air conditioning, private bathroom with 24hour hot running water. The hotel has free internet. A set Asian or Western Breakfast for two guests is included in the room charge. Additional beds can be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Stunning Republic Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stunning Vistas Beach Hotel El Nido
- Stunning Republic Beach Resort El Nido, Palawan Island