This place is just perfect. The owners are nice and helpful, the rooms are nice and clean, and the location is just wonderful.
It's a bit outside of El Nido itself though, so you always have to take a (5 to 10 minutes drive) trycicle to town. No problem at all though! They go by often and if not, they'll arrange one for you. Costs 15 pesos p.p. per ride. So that's nothing.
Also, beware of the brown-out that goes in the whole of El Nido. In Stunning Vistas they have a generator, but since they're eco oriented they only switch it on if necessary. Of course you can ask for it though.
When we were there, the satellite tv had stopped working on day 2. Had nothing to do with Stunning Vistas though, just with the fact that you're in a remote area.
I can highly recommend Stunning Vistas if you want a quiet place, with nice views, basically a private beach (not really but since it's so quiet actually it seems to be) and still close enough to El Nido itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corong-Corong, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines directly facing the primary islands across Bacuit Bay, Stunning Vistas Beach Resort is close to all that the town of El Nido offers, but more private, quiet and natural. Dazzling, changing scenes created by altered light and weather conditions characterize views from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Stunning Republic Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stunning Vistas Beach Hotel El Nido
- Stunning Republic Beach Resort El Nido, Palawan Island