We stayed here for 7 nights. Location is at Corong-Corong which is a quiet area away from the busier area of El Nido. This suited us but for Backpackers, it may be to far from the nightlife. The resort is on the beachfront and we were able to be in one of the two Deluxe Suites at the front. The views are indeed stunning and the sunsets are magical, though at low tide, because of the shallow beach, the view is less attractive. The shallow water is not very suitable for swimming. Our room was adequate and had a small deck in front. There is an on-site restaurant available only to guests.
While we were here, we never saw or were able to get in touch with the owners (we were told they lived off site) and consequently without there oversight, the staffing situation was dreadful! Our sink was blocked for three days before being fixed. If the Wi-fi was down, our queries were met with "I don't know" replies. Hot food was put in with cold food for our picnic lunch and I could go on......If you hired snorkeling equipment, you weren't told that Fins were extra!
This place has good potential but if the Owners continue to be absent then I would not recommend this place to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Corong-Corong, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines directly facing the primary islands across Bacuit Bay, Stunning Vistas Beach Resort is close to all that the town of El Nido offers, but more private, quiet and natural. Dazzling, changing scenes created by altered light and weather conditions characterize views from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Stunning Republic Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stunning Vistas Beach Hotel El Nido
- Stunning Republic Beach Resort El Nido, Palawan Island