“The best place to stay and best food in El Nido”

Greenviews Resort Corong-Corong
Ranked #14 of 105 El Nido B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband, brother, and sister in-law stayed 1 week at the Greenviews resort in Corong-Corong.
It was absolutely the best stay I have ever had in the Philippines.
The staff were BEYOND accommodating.
Miss Rose (the manager), her husband Anthony, Shone (Shawn), Brian, Reggie, Ramon, Mia, Reicen, and all the beautiful people who work there went above and beyond to make our stay the most memorable. I truly cannot say enough kind words about them and all they contributed to such a special holiday.
The establishment is clean, the grounds are amazingly kept and the sunset view is epic.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We arrived in Greenviews, Aug 12, 2013 at half past 7 in the evening, the staff were so accommodating and always smiling, our rooms were ready , we put our bags in our respective rooms and headed to their restaurant upstairs, there were lots of visitors that night considering that there was typhoon and if I remember it right, I think we were just the only group who were all Filipinos and the rest were foreigners from different parts of Europe. We had a perfect supper and we had few drinks until 12 midnight, It was a night to remember, until the next day, tragedy happened, two of our friends drowned and only 1 was saved, we lost our friend in Nacpan beach. The navy found his body after two days of searching for him. From day one until we went home, staff of Greenviews never left us, They were always there to provide us all the things we that we needed, from food, transportation and didn't charge us for that, Bless them for everything they've done to us especially to the owner of Greenviews who on our way back said that they will return half of what we paid for our accomodation, they even let the brother in law of my friend stayed in their resort for free before his body was transferred to puerto princesa and to manila afterwards. Apology if it took me more than 2 months to write a review, but never we will forget the goodness that you've to us and to our friend. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts, Thank to Bryan, Bong , manong driver, and Ate, who every day and night were always with us, giving us strength and hope. To all the the Navy, divers,police, the local government of El nido ,to everyone who prayed and who helped us find our friend.,Maraming maraming salamat po sa inyo. I hope and pray that I could go back to El Nido one day, and I will definitely stay in Greenviews and make a different memories. To the owner of Greeniews, Thank you again and God bless you all... Kudos to everyone in Greenviews.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Diannemicrobes
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner had really such a great time staying at Greenviews Resort. Our room was nice, clean and tidy. The foods were great. My partner love the way they cooked the sweat and sour chicken :). The staffs were all very helpful during our four days stay. Our tour guides ( Jeremy and Joel) were also very kind, helpful and accommodating during our tour. Everything was just like an awesome experience for us. We were so glad that we chose Greenviews Resort. We will highly recommend this place to our friends.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed there for just over a weekend with a couple of friends and the staff and the room were great! The manager, who was amazing, was very helpful and friendly. She actually look for and booked us a hostel in puerto princess, since we needed to catch the plane there.

Also, I prefer staying in corong corong rather than in el nido.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Greenviews is excellent value for money, clean, well-kept and nice staff. Corong-Corong is a beautiful, thin, sandy beach, and it is much quieter staying here than in El Nido town. Tricycles can be got right outside the resort at the top of the slope and it's only a 5min ride into town.

There were some little mites in our shower room, but nothing that was a bother to us, as you can't keep nature out! But I mentioned it to the owner, who didn't know and he said he was going to look into it immediately. I had to ask for dry towels once (as the weather was too damp for them to dry) and once for toilet paper, but then never again after that.

Overall, a super beautiful place, an excellent breakfast/lunch/dinner/cafe room which is high up so you can eat/drink with the stunning view out over the ocean and archipelago. Much nicer than all of the other accommodation we saw in the area and for a good price! Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank CharlieonTravel
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Greenview is located right on the beach with a fabulous view! The rooms are nice and clean, little bungalows. No electricity during the day, but you have ac at night and wifi always. The staff is friendly, family operated and the price is good! Only a 15 peso per person ride to town by trike and you can usually negotiate. We rented a little boat just doors from the resort and took it out for our own little private excursion. So worth it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Laurels88
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I came to Greenviews expecting to stay for 3 days and ended up staying for 10 because we loved it so much.

We absolutely adored the staff, loved our room, enjoyed the food in the restaurant, used the 24-hour wifi, and couldn't have been happier with the quiet location on the beach, just 5 minutes by trike into El Nido proper. The restaurant is a great place to meet fellow travelers or share stories with the staff.

The gardens around the resort are absolutely lovely and well maintained. They even have a bearcat and wild pigs you can visit!

You can choose from freestanding cabins in the gardens or a room in a larger, 6-room building. Each of the rooms come with a fan (some have aircon), and its own bathroom. Our room was thoroughly cleaned everyday and we were never in want of toilet paper.

We took 2 day tours offered by the resort, tour A and tour C. On both trips George was our driver and Young (I do not know how to spell his name) was our guide. They were awesome and made sure that the conditions were safe enough for us to scramble over rocks or swim in lagoons. They food they made for us was excellent!

I'm so glad that we stayed here! I would go back again in a heartbeat.

A note about hot water:
The entire area of Palawan north of Taytay does not have electricity from 6am until 2pm. Hot water for the shower is available before 6am or after 2pm. If hot water isn't available after 2pm it is due to power not being available to the region, not because Greenviews is not providing it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple