We booked the place thinking it is the Four Seasons type of place. Well It is actually called, the For All Seasons Resort and can say it is just average, though the staff are friendly and accommodating enough. But the place is not very well maintained. The Aircon needs to be checked. If you're into hot and cold showers, there are no hot showers, just cold or tap. The breakfast buffet is okay, though you have to wait for it since the food is almost gone because of the many people waiting to get their share. It's about 10-15 ride by motor tricycle. The booking of island tours in El Nido are pretty much standard. So that we enjoyed a lot. Next time I am going, I look into the resorts nearer to the shore, or just walking distance to where the action is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated resort with 15 rooms facing ocean view and 5 rooms none ocean view with private balcony... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your El Nido Four Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elnido Four Seasons Hotel El Nido
- Elnido 4 Seasons Resort
- El Nido Four Seasons Resort Palawan Island