This place was perfect for us: on the beach, friendly helpful staff, a pool to relax by, organizing trips to island hop. No pressure, but all available. Breakfast was simple, but the place seemed to be incredibly short staffed during the time we were there (April 1-4, 2013). We enjoy simple, and that is what we got with this stay. 10,000 P for three nights for an upstairs room with balcony. A few of the amenities are indeed in need of repair, but overall a fine stay. Annoyances were the bedside lamps with no outlet to plug them in to, long wait at the restaurant, and the misleading advertising on their website. This place is small, basic, cozy and "El Nido" all the way. In addition to the must sees of the island hopping tours, in town proper are shops and markets with interesting characters. Remember that 'taxi' means tricycle, but they are plentiful and come with wonderful drivers. Our experience in El Nido was grand, and I would upgrade this place to a 4 as soon as they adjust their website to reflect the great place that they do have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated resort with 15 rooms facing ocean view and 5 rooms none ocean view with private balcony... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Nido Four Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elnido 4 Seasons Resort
- Elnido Four Seasons Hotel El Nido
- El Nido Four Seasons Resort Palawan Island