Tripadvisor
El Nido
Post
Inbox
Search

“Good food and cocktails.”
Review of Sunmai

Sunmai
Ranked #57 of 192 Restaurants in El Nido
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best view on nacpan beach.Excellent service,food,drinks. The staff are friendly.Nice place to relax,I will go back again.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I spent 3 days in Nacpan beach, we could have all different kind of dishes and drink in every meal. I couldn’t resist the pizza and mojito~ you gotta be there as early as possible for the most beautiful sunset in the world~

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is delicious, the view is awesome, the drink is incredibly great. The best place to visit in Nacpan beach. I will visit again if I come back this beach.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We really enjoyed our food here. Everything was great! The chicken sandwich is the best plus the servers were very attentive and entertaining. I was able to try their pink sunset cocktail and it was really good! It was a very nice experience over all and we will definitely be back soon! This bar is located infront of the beach so if you want to chill with a good view of the beach and good food then this is a “must try” for you!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We only tried smoothie balls and fruit shakes here, but both were so delicious and presentation was super creative. Highly recommended when at Nacpan Beach!

Date of visit: December 2019