We stayed at this Entalula for 6 nights, 2 in the bungalows and 4 upstairs.
- Close to the beach
- Close to the town, but still out of the main action so the noise is not a big issue (main bars and restaurants are about 5-10 min walk)
- Very well built
- The owners are very caring and nice - they invited us to a New Years' Dinner which was all free and very nice of them - Gave it a family feel
- Hot water showers, new towels
- The bathrooms in the cottage are really great and functional
- Very clean (they do your bedroom up every morning)
- Doesn't have a 'common sitting area ouside' to hang out. There are a couple of daybeds in the courtyard, but they take up the whole space.
- The rooms are TINY - There;s no space to put your luggage, unless you are okay with jumping over it everytime to walk around in the room.
- No choice of what you want to eat for breakfast. Its included so basically its what you get. We ended up going to the Art Cafe every morning (mid morning) to have something a little extra (though this wont be a problem if you eat light breakfasts)
Overall, I can't complain because we went during the very high season (New Years) and everything was booked out, so we were lucky to even get a place (with aircon) but I must admit it was a bit expensive - for the type of room it is. The rooms and and the balcony as I said were very small, so its okay if you don't plan to be in there for much of your stay. I should have gone to Calaan or Corong Corong beach resorts as they are more relaxing and its really not difficult to get into town from there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Entalula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Entalula Hotel El Nido
- Entalula El Nido, Palawan Island