“Excellent diving and great staff”
Review of Palawan Divers

Palawan Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Palawan Divers is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort® opened in 2002. Over the years, we trained and certified hundreds of divers and led thousands of dives. We offer PADI scuba diving courses and cater to certified divers wanting to explore Bacuit Bay with daily guided dives. Committed in your comfort and quality service, you can expect the focused and undivided attention of our team.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We did several amazing dives with Jerome, Abby and Pot. They were very enthusiastic with Marine identification and always put safety first. I would recommend anyone heading to El Nido to dive with these guys!

There are newer reviews for Palawan Divers

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was lucky to meet the Palawan Divers' owner and team of instructors for my first diving experience into the beautiful spots of El Nido. I couldn't expect to meet more friendly, kind, professional and considerate people as them. They offer all the support needed to make you feel at ease, confident and safe. Thomas, my instructor, has outstanding diving skills and kindness. Also, the diving equipments provided were all very recent and we enjoyed great lunch times in amazing places inbetween astonishing divings. My first diving experience will therefore remain deeply memorable thanks to Palawan Divers and subsequently, I even dreamed about all the fantastic aquatic life and dive spots I discovered there. Diving with Palawan Divers is a must-do in El Nido!

1  Thank Stella I
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We spent several days diving with Palawan Divers in El Nido. Jerome, Abbie and Pot were all lovely. Our safety was their first priority and that made us feel really confident in them. We were slightly off season for our visit, but the dives we did were still wonderful. We asked to do a night dive and the team organised a special afternoon outing for us, even though no one else signed up to go out. During the dives Abbie and Pot were very attentive and pointed out so many little things that we really wouldn't have noticed ourselves, I absolutely loved it. I would highly recommend these guys and will definitely dive with them again if I am ever lucky enough to return to El Nido.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

It's like the third time that I tried diving, and it's absolutely non-comparably awesome to the first two experiences. Jerome, the owner, is very amiable and considerate. Our instructor, Abby, is very professional and friendly. The boat, diving equipment and diving suit were all in good condition, and lunch was very good too! Anyways, it was great experience! Nothing to complain at all!!!

Miss El Nido so much. I'll be back!

Keep up Palawan Divers!!!

Susie

1  Thank Susie R
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A fantastic diving center in Palawan, very friendly new owner and great instructors.

I went there in June 2013 as I stayed 2 days in El Nido, and it was a wonderful experience. It seems they are very slightly more expensive than competitors, but the 3-dives pack is definitely a great deal, including excellent cooked food for lunch (I think it is from one of the restaurants in town).

I definitely would go again with them whenever I get back to El Nido !