“Highly recommended!!!!”
Review of Palawan Divers

Palawan Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Palawan Divers is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort® opened in 2002. Over the years, we trained and certified hundreds of divers and led thousands of dives. We offer PADI scuba diving courses and cater to certified divers wanting to explore Bacuit Bay with daily guided dives. Committed in your comfort and quality service, you can expect the focused and undivided attention of our team.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Highly recommended!!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

It's like the third time that I tried diving, and it's absolutely non-comparably awesome to the first two experiences. Jerome, the owner, is very amiable and considerate. Our instructor, Abby, is very professional and friendly. The boat, diving equipment and diving suit were all in good condition, and lunch was very good too! Anyways, it was great experience! Nothing to complain at all!!!

Miss El Nido so much. I'll be back!

Keep up Palawan Divers!!!

Susie

Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A fantastic diving center in Palawan, very friendly new owner and great instructors.

I went there in June 2013 as I stayed 2 days in El Nido, and it was a wonderful experience. It seems they are very slightly more expensive than competitors, but the 3-dives pack is definitely a great deal, including excellent cooked food for lunch (I think it is from one of the restaurants in town).

I definitely would go again with them whenever I get back to El Nido !

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly knowledgeable and safety first team!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

It has been a pleasure diving with Palawan Divers! Safety, fun and education are key with this team. I loved the dive sites, the eye for details and the numerous fish and sea creatures that were brought to my attention.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Florijn F
Bangkok, Thailand
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“easy-going but professional”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've dived with Palawan Divers twice now & both times introduced them to my friends. They tend to be more expensive than the other dive shops in town, but they make up for this in many ways. I found them to be laid-back & friendly, but when it came to diving they were straight-up professional. because they are not on the beachfront they tend to miss the big crowds, & that's great as you're never diving with big groups. Their equipment is in good condition & the dive masters & guides very approachable. All good.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Steve S
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Diving in El Nido”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The diving was very good, and Palawan divers is a very friendly professional dive operation that I am pleased to be able to recommend. My wife and I had two very enjoyable days with them.

Visited May 2013