“Incredible diving!!”
Review of Palawan Divers

Palawan Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Palawan Divers is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort® opened in 2002. Over the years, we trained and certified hundreds of divers and led thousands of dives. We offer PADI scuba diving courses and cater to certified divers wanting to explore Bacuit Bay with daily guided dives. Committed in your comfort and quality service, you can expect the focused and undivided attention of our team.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Diving is an incredible experience, and Palawan Divers allow to make this experience in such excellent conditions! Safety, professionalism, wonderful spots, good food,... the list could go on!
Special thanks to the team there, instructors, dive masters, crew members, all are great people, so friendly, helpful and taking their work seriously, that I would love definitively to come back again and again, for the AOWD!!

1  Thank Cecile F
There are newer reviews for Palawan Divers

Reviewed September 30, 2012

A friend of mine and I spent 10 days in El Nido...so lovely place.
One passed the OWD and the other AOWD, I recommend this place for their professionnalism.
Our Instructor was very conscencious and rigourous. The explanation have been very clear, and they answer easily any of your question.
And at the same time you have fun with them, Instructor, dive master and boat crew.
We were very happy with this experience and very lucky to be alone... (Low season)
Do not hesitate to work with them, you won't be disappointed at all

1  Thank Pa V
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We had a bad experience with a dive shop in Malapascua last February 2012 and I have become very hesitant to try diving again. On our trip to El Nido last Sept 10-24, I gave diving a second chance. I am very satisfied that we chose Palawan Divers. I have finished my DSD last Sept 19 and Open Water Certification here last Sept 21. My dive master was Pot(real name Lenoel). He was very professional, friendly, nice and was explaining to me everything in detail. The other employees Yoshi, Abby, etc. were very nice and friendly too, even the guys who refill the tanks(i forgot their names) and Joel, our boat driver. My boyfriend agrees =). Now in Coron, every time we choose a dive center, my boyfriend and I always think and hope if the next dive centers are as great and professional as Palawan Divers. For me, they have become my standard in choosing a dive center.

1  Thank S h
Reviewed September 5, 2012

One of the best i ever have compare the other places that I visit outside the Philippines. Excellent place and the people are very professional they go above and beyond service.

1  Thank borgy2m
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I went to the Philippines in March for a round trip, starting in Moalboal (Cebu), then Puerto Princesa, El Nido and finally Coron. Honestly, Moalboal and Coron are more famous but I had my best divings in El Nido with Palawan Divers. The crew is awesome, the spots were fantastic with lots of fish (South Miniloc is beautiful) and the dive center is very professional. I stayed 4 days in el Nido and first wanted to dive just 2 days but I end up diving all 4 days ... and even skipped the island tours (you see all of these islands anyway as every dive spot is on an different island...).
Thanks again to the crew (especially Romy and Ludo for the underwater photography tip's and tricks) and to Jose, with whom I could talk again in Spanish.
So in a few words, I would come back anytime ;-)

2  Thank Robert W