Review Highlights
Amazing views! Best guides!

My friends and I did the canopy walk and dream catcher (700pesos each). It took us 40minutes+ to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jadh2388
Makati, Philippines
via mobile
Excellent view and great tour guide

the canopy and dream catcher walks are definitely worth doing. the walk itself takes less than an... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $28.00
from $32.00
from $365.00
More Info
All reviews canopy walk dream catcher scared of heights take your time high view hiking shoes friendly guide take pictures jagged rocks tour guide rock climbing insect repellent el nido town once in a lifetime island hopping harness gloves
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2016

I've been to El Nido Last August 2-4,2016. On our 3rd day, We planned to do Hiking before our ultimate adventure which is the island hopping tour A. We started at 6:00 AM and Guided by A local tour guide. Our accommoddation is just a few steps from the regisration of the Canopy Walk. We arrive at the top view of the taraw after 30 minutes. At the top we were amazed by the amazing view of the bacuit bay. You can see the 360 view of it. We had so much fun taking pictures here.Anyway, its not free. We paid for Php 400.00 for it.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Travellerwannabe25
Reviewed August 4, 2016

My daughter was dying to climb, so during our second-day stay in El Nido all of my 3 kids woke up early at 5 am and climb the cliff. It was a great cliff climbing they ever had.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank 178aida
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

It's worth trying! The view, the climb, the rush that you get... you should do this when you're in el nido! Just don't forget to put on sunscreen and A LOT of insect repellent lotion! And pls bring some H2O as well! But me and my partner, both 1st timers, enjoyed it so much! Thanks to all the people who trained and taught us and to our guide Kuya whos so nice and friendly!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank ClaireBearII
Reviewed July 18, 2016

The climb to the top is a bit challenging because you have to scramble over sharp limestone, but when you're there, you forget all about the difficulty you experienced when climbing because the views of the town, the islands, the limestone cliffs - definitely worth it.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Totally worth the climb! We did the trek quite quickly, it did take about 30 minutes to get on the top. I did it with flipflops, not so good idea, make sure you have good shoes! The bridge is awesome.

Date of experience: April 2016