El Nido Resorts Apulit Island
$409
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewswater cottagewest beachrock climbingcave explorationel nido resortsbaby sharksboat ridetay tayscuba divingclub noahprivate dinnerpaddle boardingthe cottagesblack tip reef sharkssmall sharksmarine lifeloft cottage
Reviewed April 9, 2008

My husband and I spent three nights at Club Noah Isabelle the first week of April. When the island came into view as we approached in our boat, I knew that I had picked the right place. Once we got off the boat, we could see so many colorful fishes right off the pier. All of the cabanas are over the water. The family cabanas which are two story units, duplex style, have stairs that take you right into the water where you can snorkel or kayak. Their daily activities included snorkelling, bottom fishing, and excursions to other islands. The customer service was simply incredible. Everyone was friendly, and one activity director, Charity, took special attention to us and made sure that our entire stay was very enjoyable. She was a delight. The food was served buffet style and I felt the variety and taste was good. The only downside, and reason for my four stars instead of five, was that the cabanas themselves were in need of renovation. Some fixtures were broken and there was definitely some noticeable wear and tear. Regardless, everything else more than overcame this.

If you are contemplating a trip to Palawan, absolutely consider Club Noah Isabelle.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank fvtan
Reviewed March 10, 2007

I cannot say enough about this resort. If you are looking for a lot of amenities such as swimming pools, bars, activities, etc.. This is probably not the resort for you. I have done quite a bit of traveling and the service at this place was unprecidented. The people would do anything to make the stay special for you. If you are concerned about safety, there was never a time when I or my family felt vulnerable. Not to mention there was a signfiicant staff of armed guards all over the resort.
Diving was good on the resort but not spectacular. The rooms were very nice and large with a room upstairs for the children. The food was just ok for me because the resort generally caters to guests from the Phillipines, Korea and Japan. But if we had a request for something they did their best to get it. (And in all cases did). If you are looking for a quiet beautiful place to stay with great service, this is your place. Even our kids had a great time.

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
11  Thank gabelujandc
Reviewed January 3, 2006

It was a rainy week in Manila before our trip to Club Noah. The plane ride was bumpy and cloudy all the way. But lo and behold the smiles, friendliness and warmth of the people of Club Noah brought out the sunshine, literally and figuratively. the best vacation my family has ever had as far as I can remember.

Yes will definitely come back.

• Stayed: December 2005
5  Thank OWSI
Reviewed October 2, 2005

Just got back from a 4-day holiday with my husband, 2 kids and a couple-friend's family in Club Noah and I must say I was overwhelmed with the service! The staff were very attentive to our needs, arranging everything daily from our island tour to a hidden lagoon to kayaking to fishing (caught 8 fishes in deep waters which the staff cooked for dinner!)... my kids didn't have time to get bored from all the activities that were lined up. Dining was also tops, having the good fortune of chancing upon chef Ed Quimson of Makati who was also a guest and consultant of the resort. He gave in to our food caprices and cooked black paella, chateubriand steak, shrimp thermidore, baked garlic chicken and a wide array of mouthwatering desserts like triple chocolate mousse cake, decadent chocolate cake, lemon meringue tarts on top of a sumptuous buffet spread with international dishes-- korean, japanese, filipino..it was simply overwhelming! The buffet venues were a surprise too. It could be the beach with torches for a romantic dinner with nightly live entertainment, or an adventurous BBQ lunch at the rear side of the island. Our kids were also delighted with the island's resident pets: bunnies, egg-laying geese, ducks, a salamander, the colorful small fishes and huge groupers which can barely move in the corals due to the visitors' fish feeding, a couple of baby sharks, the pawikan we saw swimming towards the beach. Best though were the staff who constantly attended to us..the activity officers, dining staff, the boatmen, the masahista and manicurista, the security officers who made sure we were safe. I highly recommend this resort!!

• Stayed: September 2005
12  Thank goodtimer
Reviewed September 6, 2005

we just got back from club noah for our honeymoon - this place is amazing!!! my hubby and i felt like we were alone even though there were a few guests around. the activities are great fun - this island is truly a snorkel haven! the staff are very friendly and hospitable. excellent choices of food! although drinks are not included. one-hour massages by the beach or in your room for $10/hour. i would highly recommend this resort, it's worth every penny we spent!!!

• Stayed: August 2005