We stayed for 5 nights and really enjoyed it everyday.
The staff was very friendly and the activity staff made our daughter wanting to stay and never leave again. Angel and Mario organized everyday some special kids activities, like clay forming Nemo, coconut hats, .... .
The island hopping was great, we had a paradise for us to snorkel and enjoy an intact reef with many colorful fishes. We did it twice! After the second trip we enjoyed the picnic which was great too....
Hint, if you have small kids, bring their snorkeling equipment with you (not available at dive shop)
There were 2 drawbacks:
- is the quality of the room: aircon is very noisy, only one bathroom in the duplex over water bungalows, bathroom very basic, and the outside walls could use some painting. In general the deluxe overwater bungalow was very basic.
- the transfer: it was very well organized but very long: we left had the hotel on a Sunday morning at 9 am and arrived at after 4 pm: 1 hour flight to el Nido from Manila, dividing up passenger to different resorts, 1.25 hour transfer in minibus ( very bumpy) to harbor, grouping passengers to boats, transfer with boat to island 1.25 h.
The welcome was great, but a long journey.
It would be an asset, if the Wifi would be available in the entire resort, not only at the restaurant/bar.
We could eat 3 times on the beach in the evening, which was very romantic and a great change, since there is currently only one restaurant for all the meals. The cooks were always smiling on the cooking station and did great creations in short times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apulit Island Resort is nestled within a pristine cove with a backdrop of sheer limestone cliffs. Apulit offers a wide expanse of white-sand beach lined with coconut trees. It has 50 cottages built over the water in traditional architecture mixed with contemporary design. Apulit Island Resort is part of the El Nido Resorts group of eco-island resorts. It is located in Taytay, northeastern part of Palawan. It takes an hour flight from Manila to El Nido, and an hour and a half van ride, or a 4-hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Nido Resorts Apulit Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apulit Island Hotel Palawan
- Club Noah Isabelle
- Hotel Noah Isabelle
- Resort Noah Isabelle