“Espresso of Interest”
Review of Island Coffee

Island Coffee
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Cafe Americano is - to me - a dilution of caffeine that I crave for. So when I entered the Island Coffee shop and asked for the strongest coffee in the house, they mentioned the - yes - Americano. I am not a fan of capuccino (too sweet)or latte (too milky) so I asked for a shot of expresso with the Americano. Was I satisfied? Fully jolting, yes!

Island Coffee is at the ground floor of Robinson's Place at Puerto Princesa. Whenever I travel I check out the best coffee house (and I ask locals for their recommendation). Island Coffee was one of them. Since I have tried the Bohol branch I tried to taste the consistency of coffee and efficiency of service. Yes on both counts. Hello Starbucks? No need to hurry to compete. The Princess Island has a ruling coffee queen - Island Coffee.

Just do not order a double espresso with the Americano unless you have to stay up all night and day.