“Good find”

Dining options: Reservations
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Good find”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We wanted to stay here but there weren't enough rooms for all of our group. We had 2 meals here and to be honest the food was the most enjoyable as it was prepared with local expertise. One of the owners was an original miner when the underground river was first being explored, he was kind enough to spend afew hours telling us about the cave and showed us the early maps and explained the areas in the cave. Stay here if you can, eat here if you can. Nice owners, nice food, If I ever return to Palawan I will be straight back here.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MattRothon

“Jungle fun”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with 5 friends and we loved it!! I tried to look for Dab Dab under hotels but I couldn't find it, but obviously the restaurant is attached to the hotel. The nipa huts are gorgeous and fun, it's like staying in your own private part of the jungle. The food blew us away compared to what we'd had in the Philippines so far, they served beautiful curries, stir fries, fish and of course delicious adobo.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank klhughes28
Iffeldorf, Germany
“Best food I had on my trip to the Philippines, located in a beautiful garden”
Reviewed June 20, 2010

Located in a nice garden and a little bit hidden on a small path to the local village we found the Dab Dab restaurant only because my travel book highly recommend it. We ate lunch and dinner there on our own. Although it took a while until we received our food it was really worth it. I had a crab´n coco for lunch and a fish dish for dinner. The crab was huge and so delicious!!!! It was only around 220 P. My friend had a meat dish which he also liked very much. It´s probably the only place at Sabang that serves really good food in such a nice ambiance.

2 Thank Saskia1968