“White Beach”

Quezon City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“White Beach”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend went here to spend our long weekend since we were not able to book our flights to Boracay.

White beach has still a lot to improve and I hope the provincial government will work on this since it has its own potentials.

I hope they will assign someone to clean the beach every morning and pick up the trash made by the undisciplined beach goers. Or much better if they will impose a fine for those who loiter. I really hate seeing trash anywhere especially if its already on the sea. it disappoints me that some does not know how to take care of this amazingly beautiful god given gift. please please take care of our environment. it is also us who will benefit from it.

another thing is there are no ATMs! we were not able to have our water sports activities because we ran out of cash! :( We can only withdraw by having a 20-30 min tricycle ride going to the town where ATMs are located.

I cant help my self compare this place to some of the beaches i've been to. This place is nice. I just hope the government will work on making this beautiful beach even more beautiful by keeping it clean and organize.

1 Thank AGL0412

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“good place to spend ur vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

for me it's a good place to spend summer vacation, convenient to go and affordable...the beach is all white and fine....i really had a great time here....relaxing...

Visited February 2014
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice white beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Nice white sand, if you like a night life , it's good to stay here. Lots of restaurant , clean water, comedy show. Good to spend weekends here. Nice people.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Agatha F
Quezon City, Philippines
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

Nice white sand, a lots of food choices, people are nice. Not so crowded during low season. There is a lots of souvenir shop. I like the place but I don't like to stay ther coz water in the shower is not so good. Floating bar is nice. A lots of activities to do.

Visited July 2014
Maputo, Mozambique
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Crowded”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is the place to go if you are looking for a loud, commercialized party beach with all condiments...

Visited February 2014