“The Best First Times!”
Review of White Beach

White Beach
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Likes: White beach has a lot of activities to offer:
banana boat-we really enjoyed. For P200 per head, we get to ride the banana boat (good for 10 pax). First time to do it and it was so much fun!
fire dance-a lot of fire dancers where you get to have a picture with them doing the fire dance. Kinda scary but so cool!
snorkeling- The BEST! A lot of fishes and the corals are great. Feeding the fishes really made my day!
Island hopping-enjoying some of the white islands of puerto galera. Great too.

Dislikes: The parasailing is expensive. I will go back and try it. Will also try jetskiing. It's just also expensive. Money matters. Really.

But even without those 2, I super enjoyed our anniversary. Great surprise indeed from my gf. ;)

All reviews
"tamaraw falls"
"scuba diving"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 19, 2013

this is still a great beach. lovely sand long beach. but the sand is no longer the brilliant white it used to be. go and and . but try other small beach in the region. Aninuan next door is less crowned

1  Thank alanpunter
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a local beach resort and the standards and prices compared to sabang reflect it. It is full of ladyboy entertainers, waitresses and sellers for better or worse. I have been there when I was one of very few white foreigners but this trip it seemed like a fourth of the groups were white foreigners there with the extended filipino families. There are numerous restaurants, shops and entertainment primarily over the weekend. There are the fir juggling performers. ladboy singing impersonators and some acoustic and rock and roll. I never did see any dancing. The restaurants offer much of the same fare. I fdidn't feel the quality was better at the more expensive places compared to the cheaper ones so ate mosty at the later after a few trials. Fresh fruit shakes are yummy, massages are decent but get out on the water.The surrounding area is quite beautiful, the water, the greenery and the snorkeling was a pleasant surprise as quite good. A boat is pretty much a fixed rate so the more the better the deal. We ate on the local beaches, the son of our boatman scaled the coconut tree for fresh bucco, we even tried some fresh sea urchin although I wondered if this was a nono. It was a great day on the water overall, relatively inexpensive and no one has any intestinal issues inspite of our adventurous diet.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A lot going on in White Beach. You can get a massage, buy all kinds of souveniers, go on the party boat, parasail, jet ski, eat, etc. Just remember the vendors are heavy here and follow you everywhere. You can always ask for the best price. Everything is marked up and you never have to pay what it is priced.