“Great Food cooked to perfection”

Papa Fred's Steakhouse
Cuisines: German, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

It is always a plessure again to eat at Papa Freds Steakhouse.
He has a great quality of Beef either as Steak, Carpaccio or Steak Tatar.
he has a great selection of menu and drinks where everybody can find the right food to choose from. Papa Fred is a must when you stay at Sabang Puerto Galera.
Thanks again Papa Fred for some great evenings.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have eaten at Papa Freds several times, and the quality of the food never disappointed us. Especially enjoyed the lunch meals that include soup and salad with the main course for only 300 Pesos.

2  Thank DieterKri
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I came there by chance and I've been surprised how cozy and nice the place is.
And the food is one of the best I had in Puerto Galera.
It's at the first floor with the sea view.. eating in this friendly place listening to sea.. Really one of the best places. For food and atmosphere.

1  Thank Micael27
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Tried this place on the back of a local recommendation. It's upstairs on the harbour front in Sabang so a nice view over the bay. An extensive menu, with many set meal choices at lunch time. It's clean and airy and gives a good first impression. Whilst I can only comment on the goulash dish which our party opted for, it was so salty as to be almost inedible and that was the view of all who ordered it. I can only assume that the chef had an accident with the salt or several chefs all had a go at seasoning it. It may well be that other dishes were a bit more impressive but as I say, I can only report on what I ordered and experienced, which wasn't the best.

1  Thank BazSingapore
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I went for one of their set steak meals; I thought the quality of all the courses was very good, the quality of the steak better than I'd have expected, coooked as I like (nice and rare) good price and friendly service.

1  Thank PETE_TIGERS_FAN