“Best steaks in Town...”

Papa Fred's Steakhouse
Cuisines: German, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Yes even better than Hemmingways.... a little exoensive but Fred has the best steaks in PG hands down!

2  Thank slox

Reviewed February 1, 2013

It was recommended by my diving instructor... He did say it was pretty expensive and it is! (ca. 800-1000php) but it was well worth it... it is rather difficult to find a decent steak in the country to start with... We came back twice during our stay in PP and stomachs and palate were happy both times!

1  Thank tropicalleaf
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Taste good so delicious. I cant wait to come back and have some lunch and dinner with papa fred steak house.

I hope to see you guys again, the crew are amazing service. I love to spend time and drink over there with an a amazing view

1  Thank 683mk_33683
Reviewed January 19, 2013

in this restaurant you can eat in german-, swisse-, frenche-, italien- and autriche-styleI. From the german saussage to the château briand to the realy italian spaghetti and to trhe fish, you have allways the impression you are in Europe.
The ambiente in- and out-side from the restaurant is unique.
You feel you in the restaurant how a king. That is in the Philippines unique.
What ewer, you have the best dish in a rounde from 100 km.
I'm living here and i can say that with my knowles from this aera in Mindoro Oriental.
Roger from Switzerland

1  Thank Roger544
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Two Thumbs up!! Every vacation, me and my family is always choose this restaurant.Food was so tasty and hmmm yummy...it makes me hungry ^-^ . I suggest to you guys Papa Fred's Steakhouse is the best restaurants in Puerto Galera Sabang.That is why I called Perfect and Worth it.

1  Thank libgunt