Badladz Beach Resort
$51
$151
$135
Agoda.com
Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$33
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$59
  • Pool
Out of the Blue Resort(Puerto Galera)
$110
Lalaguna Villas(Puerto Galera)
$74
$55
Scandi Divers(Puerto Galera)
$58
$46
  • Beachfront
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$37
  • Beachfront
$106
$80
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$15
  • Pool
All reviewsmexican foodbeach resortburritorooms are smallwhite beachmuelle piera great stayrooms are clean and comfortableclose to townrelaxing weekendtricycle ridememorable stayfilipino dishesmangonice beachhome away from homepeace and quiet
Reviewed December 13, 2013

A great spot in Puerto Galero and just a few feet away from a lovely beach. The hotel is very clean and staff are so friendly that make you feel at home. Food always super tasty and they have the best mango shakes in The Phillippines! I had my first diving experience with Gavin Ohanlon, he is very professional... I felt very safe and had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Hi Nathalia B ,

Thanks so much for leaving us such a fabulous review , It really makes us happy to see you enjoyed your stay here.

I'm trilled to see you enjoyed your diving with Gavin and I'll pass onto him and the rest of the staff the kind words you said about them and of course we love to see you enjoyed the mango shakes. They are my favorite also.

See you soon and safe travels.

Maylen Cooney.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My wife and I spent two weeks at the Badladz beach resort in Peurto Galero in March and were impressed with the friendliness of all the staff and the welcome we received from the locals. We were blessed with good weather and managed to swim in the sea each day. The food was always good and varied .We travelled between the two Badladz resorts using the local motor cycle trikes which were plentiful and cheap. Badladz adventure resort is on the pier and has a in house dive shop, we are not divers but the staff there were very friendly and had lots of info for us for getting around and advice on places to go. We intend returning again next year for another spell at Badladz next spring. See you soon guys!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Hi Terry F ,

Thank you so much Terry for leaving us a great review.

I'm trilled to see you got a friendly welcome here and I will be sure to let the staff know in both Resorts the kind words you left for them. Anytime any of our guests need to know info about places to go or how much its costs to get around all they need to do is ask our friendly staff.

Can't wait to welcome you guys back for some more good food and next time you can try diving :)

Maylen Cooney

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Spent about 10 days in Badladz. Location is great with the resort itself very clean and tidy with very attentive staff and really delicious food well above the standard in the Philippines. Rooms are well kept and very clean. The diving is also amazing with VERY knowledgeable staff who are both fun and safety conscious. I felt very comfortable diving with the guys who gave me some great sensible advice, big shout out to Gavin O’H who really knows his stuff. I will definitely be back to Badladz as the value and standards can’t be beat.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Hi JasonoH123 ,

Thanks a lot for leaving us a wonderful review. We really appreciate it.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here , I will tell the chef the kind words you said about the delicious food and Gavin will be pleased to hear the positive feedback you gave.

We always strive to give our resort and diving guests the best time possible.

Come back soon , thanks.

Maylen Cooney.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Well. Not exactly a holiday. I lived there for a while. I couldn't leave. I just loved waking up and walking on the beach, feeling the sand between my toes. In the afternoons, we drank San Miguel's and watched the sun sink beneath the horizon. In the evenings, it was quiet and serene, but whenever I wanted to party, it was a short ride away. Great staff. Best Mexican food in Asia (I swear). Give it a try. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the beach so you can hear the waves while you feel asleep.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BADLADZRESORT, Manager at Badladz Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Hi CrackerJack2013 ,

Thanks for your positive feedback. We are always happy to hear when a past guest had a brilliant time here. I think we both feel the same way about the amazing view of the sun sets we get here. Pleased to hear you enjoyed our Mexican food.

Thanks again for taking time to leave a review and you are welcome back any time.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I loved this resort.

The resort is big, and there's plenty of room to relax, both inside and outside. Outside, you have one of the most amazing views I've seen in my life over the ocean, the mountains and the bay. With the sounds of the ocean, animals and other nature in the background, I felt completely at ease the moment I got here.

The rooms are clean, with great beds, and a bathroom that actually has good warm water (unlike in many other places I've went to in Asia).

The staff is extremely friendly and made me feel right at home. They're (pretty) Filipino girls who all speak English very well which made it really easy for me to talk to them. They helped me out with any problems I had.

There's a big swimming pool (with a grotto) at the resort, and you're literally less than 20 meters from the ocean. I could start my mornings choosing which water I wanted to take my morning swim in!

One of the things I liked the most was the food in the restaurant on the resort. It was amazing! Freshly, deliciously cooked meals that tasted great. The price wasn't bad, either.

There are motorbikes you can take, and there's plenty to do in the area. Diving, snorkeling, paintballing, mudkart-driving - you name it! Then there are the massages, and the nightlife that's sure to blow your mind.

I wish I came here years ago.

Next time I'm in the Phillippines, I'll definitely come here again.

Room Tip: I'd like the ones on the second floor best - you'll get the best view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jurgen D

Hi Jurgen D ,

Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us such a positive review.

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay here Jurgen, I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed the beautiful view that we have of the surrounding area
and facilities that we have .

We look forward to seeing you again real soon.