“Pure bliss”
Review of Dream Hill Condos

Dream Hill Condos
“Pure bliss”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

If your going to Sabang..Stay here!! My fiance and I decided to cancel our batangas trip in lieu of staying in Sabang..we found Dream Hill Condos on the internet, contacted the Swedish Owner, Alf, who met and picked us up from the boat dock. He was very friendly and welcoming. We drove to the top of the hill and what we found was beyond what words can describe, but ill try... breath taking, hands down the best view of the island, peacful and relaxing..staying here for honeymoon in september. . Great food, great price, great atmosphere.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Paris, France
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed at DreamHill for two nights with a young kid. The family who runs the place was extremely friendly and made us feel at home. The building is a bit far up the hill meaning you will have to get a short motorcycle ride each day or take a steep 10 minutes walk uphill. It is fine if you are fit and have no young children. Otherwise, it is a little annoying.

The apartment is spacious and very bright. Some minor repair work still needed but overall a comfortable place way better than some of the cheap guesthouses elsewhere. The view from the balcony is priceless. Gorgeous.

In a nutshell, if you don't mind a bit of a harsh motorcycle ride back to your hotel in the evening and want to stay away from the noisy town center enjoying the sunset from your balcony, this place is for you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I spent a week in Sabang with my friend to get my scuba certification. Dream Hills was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm very grateful it was. The owner was very friendly, often joining us in the evening and talking and sharing stories. The staff were friendly and open. I really felt more like an old friend than someone just there for a week renting a room. The apartment was spacious and wonderful for the price, but really we mostly just stayed on the terrace having a drink and enjoying the wonderful view of the bay from up the hill. Dive Sabang is run by the owner and I felt very comfortable under his very experienced instruction. It was a very personal instruction as it was just my friend and I, and then the owner and his friend who are both very experienced divers, so we had undivided attention to help us learn and improve. We got help with lots of information and were even taken on a hike through the jungle. It was a splendid vacation and I will be telling all my friends to go themselves.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed at this place 2 Months as I was looking for a long term stay to complete my Divemaster cert. Alf the owner was very welcoming and offered me a great package including accommodation and Divemaster package as Alf is also an excellent Dive Instructor. Once I got there I was pleasantly surprised as I got a great condo with a view that can only be described as fantastic and you have to be there to experience it for yourself. The staff was the best ever and made me feel like part of the family. Alf and his family also took me in as if I had lived there forever. Walking down to the Beach is simple and quite fast. Only around 3 minutes using the steps or 5 minutes using the road. Every condo there has it's own private entrance and if you need some quiet time you will definitely get it there as the condos are in a relaxing safe setting there on the hill. Regarding safety this place is one of the safest I had ever been to in the Philippines and never experienced any issues during my stay there. Alf is always improving his Condos there and if you need something the staff is always helpful to fulfill your needs.
If you are looking for paradise away from home you will love this place!
I felt very sad towards the end of my trip as I had really made a lot of new friends there including guest there and staff. These where two very memorable months in my life and my next return will be to no other place then Dream Hill Condos. Kudos to Alf and his Staff and I miss you guys!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Lestardde
Perth, Australia
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had a great time staying at the apartments up the hill overlooking Sabang. While I stayed only a week, everynight I sat out on the balcony for the sunset. I was there during the rainy season and it was still great. Dive Sabang is run by the owner of Dream Hill Condos, we had a lot of fun and I dived during the day, we had great dives during my stay. Alf and his family made for a very personal experience - highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo