“Fantastic First time”
Review of DiveVIP - CLOSED

DiveVIP
More attraction details
Owner description: located in sabang beach, puerto galera. Dive VIP is a small, professional dive centre with Instructors and Guides who have over 20 yrs experience diving and teaching in the area.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I found Dive VIP through Tripadvisor and could not have asked for a better crew for my OW course. Tanya, a very competent, professional and Fun instructor took me through the paces with VIP attention and I thoroughly enjoyed the course. The FUN dive after the course was a fantastic experience enhanced by the great visibility on that day. Johno was prompt in responding to all queries over mail and phone and Kasper and Ben (A budding Divemaster) were great to have along a couple of times.
Great outfit with a thoroughly competent crew. Couldn't have asked for a better first time.
Can not wait to get back for the AOW with DiveVIP.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We used Dive VIP for all of our diving during our 12 night stay. We contacted John, the owner, after reading reviews and set up our dive and stay package. It was a great decision. This is great dive outfit. Very accommodating, enthusiastic, and professional. Between my wife and I we did 42 dives. John was our dive guide on a few dives but Kasper led the majority of the dives. Both were excellent. We decided to take our Advanced Open Water course after talking with John. That was another good decision as our instructor, Tanja, was just excellent. We learned and improved our diving under her instruction. John, Kasper, and Tanja are great and it was fun just to hang out and talk with them. We highly recommend Dive VIP.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I enquired with VIP following reading the recommendation from Lonely Planet. We immediately felt comfortable with the friendly and professional staff. We signed up for our PADI open water course and begun the required theory straight away! Nothing was too difficult for these guys, they were flexible and always accommodated all of our needs.
Tanja was our dive instructor and we could not fault her in any way shape or form! She was friendly, patient and always ensured that we were comfortable and safe throughout our course. Tanja also made sure that we had fun during our course :)
Unfortunately we were unable to complete any fun dives following our course due to time constraints and our ears playing up a little but maybe this is an excuse to return and dive with VIP in the future!
Thanks again Dive VIP team!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

What only should have been one or two dives ended up becoming 8 dives of beauty, fun, professionalism and new friends. We enjoyed our dives with Kasper and Tanja, who are great company and even better divemaster and instructor. They went out of their way to help us plan our next dive adventure in the Philippines. They constumized the dives after our wishes, which made the whole experience better. Everything is possible with these guys and when we come back to the Philippines, we know where we are going! :)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great experience for my first PADI course. I really enjoy to do my PADI Rescue Diver Course with DIVE VIP. They are very professional and over all it was a very safe experience, which is a most for a Rescue course. All this done in Sabang Beach which is a so nice and easy place to dive. Thank you to Mads and Tanja.