Sea Jewel Beach Resort
El Canonero Diving & Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$50
$120
$87
$59
Lalaguna Villas(Puerto Galera)
$74
$55
  • Pool
Out of the Blue Resort(Puerto Galera)
$110
  • Breakfast included
Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$42
$34
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$66
$35
$106
$80
  • Breakfast included
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$42
$37
  • Beachfront
$152
$135
Agoda.com
All reviewsbatangas portwhite beachcable tvrooms are cleanbeach frontthe ground floorfew meterstricycle ridericeaccommodationgaleraboatresortpuertopierproximityphilippines
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Puerto Galera has always been on my list of -To Visit places. I arranged a simple vacation getaway together with some friends last March. One of my priorities is a good place to rest and sleep after a whole day of activities. (or some night out if you prefer) On my research I got great information about Sea Jewel Beach Resort. The positive feedback as well as the amenities offered convinced me that I should pick this one over the rest. And I was not disappointed with my choice. Their staff are so attentive to our needs and we had a very memorable stay.

Location: located at White Beach this place is within walking distance to the beach front but without the noise associated with a rowdy night out.
Room and Price: we got a room for 3 and was provided a room at the 3rd fl. It has two queen sized beds and the mattresses are oh so soft and nice. AC was in perfect working condition. It almost made me want to stay in the room and sleep the entire time had not my friends dragged me out of it for out planned activities (hehe)
Bathroom: very clean and decent space provided. They offer hot and cold shower in good working condition. I am very particular when it comes to the toilet and bath of hotels and this one passed with flying colors.

Galera is a great place to relax and unwind. Plenty of beach activities to indulge in. In the evenings the place transforms into a great entertainment showcase especially on weekends as they offer stand up comedy fun and the fire dancers!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We've been here at Sea Jewel last Feb. with my husband and 2 kids. I can say it was a great stay even just for 3D2N package. We enjoyed the breakfast service/food and everything also here at white beach. The only thing that I can complain is that I assumed that when get there at the port the ticket was ready, I didn't expect that I am the one who should buy those relied on the package "OMG for 3 pax" and the information that was given to us stating that "everything is ready when we arrived'. Anyway, we are satisfied with the service and cleanliness being also a hotelier before whereas my husband is also working in the same industry. Knowing the guest satisfaction category we also want to experience the same in return and eventually we had from this hotel. All in all, our stay here was great and surely will come back here in our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Me, my boyfriend and my friend witg his spouse availed 2 OMG couple galera get away...
As i mentioned, we are expecting 2 rooms but a staff's honest mistakenly reserved a quad sharing room.... ofcourse, we don't want to invade my friend's privacy but they are fully booked... good thing that they immediately resolve the problem (before my blood gets into my head... just kidding ^_^)...
They immediately booked a room for 2 with the other hotel resort... i know it cost them hundreds but they don't care... they just want us to be pacified and they really did.. ;)
Even the staff (forgot her name) who did our reservation was very apologetic of what had happen... thru their efforts of letting us feel how important we are to them, they earned my respect.. AND LOYALTY! yes, we are coming back next year... ^_^

As for the place, it is very good... very clean room... water in faucet and shower is always available... aircon is functioning very well... cable tv with good signal... beach is just a minute away... breakfast is serve 7-10am but when i asked them if we could have our breakfast as early as 5am because we have our snorkeling and island hopping activity... they let us have our breakfast as we wished....

All in all... we are vertly pleased staying with this resort and with this kind people... very accomodating and friendly... see you next year ^_^

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My girlfriend and I went for our valentine's getaway weekend. From Batangas port to White beach, everyone was very accommodating. The room rate was affordable. They allowed us to change rooms since we found the first reserved room uncomfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We went there just last March 15-16. Even though it was only a week before the trip, we were able to still reserve one of their promos which included the accommodation, breakfast, roundtrip ferry transfers, and batangas terminal fee. Communication went smoothly until the day before the actual trip. I was very thankful that they still allowed us to deposit our reservation fee even after their said deadline, and was even accommodating with all our inquiries. However, after depositing the fee, we did not get the confirmation letter and they were not answering our countless texts and calls--to all three contact numbers. We tried calling up to an hour before our bus travel to Batangas and were so worried that we would not get what we paid for and would end up not having anywhere to sleep at when we get to Puerto Galera. Thankfully, Ava finally managed to respond and had confirmed with us through text that we are good to go. Our room was even upgraded to triple, so we had extra space for our things. The staff were also accommodating and apologetic. The only downside aside from the delay in confirmation was the breakfast. It took quite a while to arrive and when it did, the serving was quite small and the beef tapa did not taste good.

But then, with everything in the room was clean, and everything in the toilet and bath working, and with the accommodating staff, we would surely go back if we ever get the chance.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple