“Staff are very nice,and quiet place.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea Jewel Beach Resort

Sea Jewel Beach Resort
Ranked #26 of 52 Puerto Galera B&B and Inns
Makati, Philippines
“Staff are very nice,and quiet place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

i booked my reservation 1st week of october but due to typhoon coming i moved it 3rd week of October this year. Ms.Ava is very nice to accomodate me thru email when i made the reservation. im only backpacker by the way when i came to their hotel, Ms.Tess one of their staff also accomodate me very well when i met her at Batangas Port, she gave me the ticket of Monolo Shipping Lines(which i think terrible boat transport) they drop us off at Muelle Pier without giving notice they drop at us off there, expecting were drop off at white beach. and take the shuttle going to hotels. the shuttle brought me off at Sea Jewel. i came there staff are nice, brought me in my room. the room is nice,quiet and clean. i had my own balcony. hot shower and AC. if your looking for wifi, its not in the room. im sorry. its either you go down at the lobby or the 2nd flr of the hotel to use their wifi. the hotel is not beachfront, u have to walk a minute or 2. i didnt had a chance to have their food because didnt expect to see friends at Puerto Galera. so yeah, i had a great time with this hotel. highly recommended if you are looking for Hotel that really quiet,clean and nice hotel staff:)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank cinmckinley01

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Quezon City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had our 1st anniversary here. We availed their promo package they gave us 2 queen size beds, without pillows and blanket. The room is small good for 2 person. Very clean and very quiet place to stay. We're in 2nd flr but still we have slow internet connection. Our stay was fine. Tho, two thumbs up for their food. Big serving, especially their pancake. The tv in their canteen cannot be controlled by the guest, hot ventilation in their canteen.

Room Tip: Get the room without veranda for a quieter place.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank TRACEY MAY B
Parañaque, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

The people in Sea Jewel Beach Resort are very friendly and accommodating. They provide clean rooms and cute towel arts. Their package deal is very budget friendly and hassle free. The one we took was the package with room accommodation and boat transfers to and from the Batangas Port. There was no hassle in getting the tickets for the boat ride. When we arrived at beach, a personnel was already waiting at the shore to fetch us. For me, it was a very good service. Two thumbs up for this resort.

Room Tip: I suggest you check their website for package deals.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stay here when we went to Puerto Galera. I will never forget this Resort because of an incident, I lost my wallet on the time of our departure back to Batangas Port and the owner of this resort was so kind and generous that she lend us money for us to get back to Makati! She has this hesitation but she trust us. It felt really great that a person who never knows us can give this kind of trust. At the end, I found my wallet at the souvenir shop and we return the money she lent us. It was a superb experience for us since me and my boyfriend are first timer adventurers. I will surely recommend this resort to my relatives and friends!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eyakilin
Manila, Philippines
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

The place was generally fine especially for family vacation. What I did not want were the additional charges of which I was not informed before I booked. I had to pay P5.00 for every glass of cold water and P10 for every glass of hot water we consumed in the entire 3 days we stayed at the hotel. Moreover, I had to pay additional 6% of the total hotel bills because I used a credit card instead of paying cash. At the end of the day, my family's total expenses was much more than what we would have paid in the other hotels nearby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We occupied a room for 6 people (family room) and the room is quite spacious. The room is clean. Bathroom is a little bit small and there was flooding on the bathroom floor. The staff said it was inevitable because of the sands draining whenever we take a shower.

The staffs are accommodating and friendly especially the owner.

The hotel is located very near to the beachfront and to local restaurants. It has its own restaurant with affordable prices as well. The only thing we did not like with their food is that they are too much salty.

Hotel is very affordable and I would definitely recommend it to friends and relatives visiting White Beach

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Noeville
Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

the location of this hotel was very accessible to the beach. it's a minute walk to the beach front and there were also nearby restaurants before hitting the beach. they have hot and cold showers. the room that we rented was for six people. it is very basic but it was clean. however, despite the no smoking sign posted around the room, you can smell cigarette butt all the way from the door entrance. the room had a/c, television with cable, small electric fan, little table, couple chairs and towels provided for the guests.

take note that there's no complimentary breakfast when you book with this hotel, but food price is alright. a little cheaper from the restaurants outside. originally planed overnight stay, but we ended up staying for three days. if you have tight budget and you're not looking for some high end place just wanted a good place to stay for the night. i suggest give this hotel a try.

Room Tip: choose rooms at the end.. lesser noise from the tricycle or mini bus driving by the main door.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends