“Diving with Sea Rider”

Sea Rider Dive Center
Ranked #3 of 24 Tours in Puerto Galera
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Rider Diver Center Puerto Galera, "The Back Packer's Choice" has been diving and operating at Sabang Beach, Puerto Galera, Philippines for 10 years. Our dive and course rates are guaranteed to be the most affordable (cheapest!) in the area. PADI, SSI and BSAC dive courses are offered. We dive at least one hour (air permitted) and have the best macro spotter. All guides are very familiar with the dive sites and love to spot macro critters for underwater photographers. We discovered the Macro Haven dive site and is exclusive to Sea Rider divers. We don't mix fun divers and U/W photographers. Dive master/guide to diver ratio is always kept at 1:4 to ensure safe diving.
Al Khobar, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diving with Sea Rider”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The best dive guide in puerto Galera @ reasonable price...Mark and crew thank you very much.....

Visited January 2012
1 Thank raul412

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Luzon, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Dive Guide in Philippines”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Sea Rider has a dive guide named Rico. He is absolutely the best dive guide in Philippines. I have dived in Palawan, Apo Island, Bohol, Cebu, Sogod Bay (Leyte), and many other places in PI. Rico has an amazing ability to find what you are looking for. I am a PADI instructor that mainly teaches underwater photography/videography and Rico has put me on the subjects I am looking for including the hard to find Blue Ring Octopus. Even got good footage of a Titan Triggerfish attacking us. Just don't expect Rico to get close to sea snakes though...... lol Well managed diveshop with some of the lowest prices in Puerto Galera.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank OWSI-PADI
Tokyo, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I always have a really great time with SEA RIDER”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I own a scuba school in Tokyo. I and my scuba guests from Japan visit Puerto Garela several times and always dive with SEA RIDER!

They are sooooooooooooo nice!!!

They are Super Friendly! I'm sure every divers can spend nice time in PG! :D)

Visited April 2011