“Lovely people and wonderful service!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puerto Galera
ABWonderdive + Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 53 Puerto Galera B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I'm sitting in front of the beach typing this review and I can't bear to leave this wonderful people!

Right from day one, Alice and Bjørn were so patient in replying my emails. Even at the very last minute I decided to do a private transfer from Manila airport to ABWonderdive, they managed to arrange it for me just in time! It was raining when I arrived, but Alice came out to welcome me and Ogie helped me with the bags. Had dinner with Alice and Bjørn that night with 2 other Danish guys and it was nice as we got to know each other better :)

The room was very basic but good enough as I was out all day diving. Towels and soap were supplied!

All the staff here were amazing! On day one, the power went out a couple of times and Ogie was really sweet to walk me back to the resort as it was really dark. He even recommended me a few places to eat. The restaurants around were pretty pricey and for cheaper food, it was just a stroll away. Florence, Nova and Marial the angels over at the counter. Each time I come down in the morning, I was greeted with their maganda smiles!

The dive staff were also superb. Equipments were great. Marlon and Mike were my dive masters most of the time. I did 8 dives and I wish I had done more! Marlon was very sweet to go the extra mile and showing me baby turtles in Coco Beach! Selamat :)

I don't think I will be able to find any other place like this. Such a cosy place and the people are like family :) Will miss every one of you!

Highly recommended to everyone. And book early and they have only a few rooms!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank smellycupcakes

Reviewed October 8, 2013

ABwonderdive is just the place to go if you want a diving holiday with lots of fun and relaxation and don't want to think about anything further than whats for dinner or the next dive.
Alice and Bjorn together with their staff creates the perfect settings for exploring the underwater senario around Puerto Galera.
They had arranged everything from pickup in the airport, to the hotel, a Padi course and the dives all in a high standart and with a smile from everybody around us.
They serve a wonderfull breakfast and lunch from a western perspective and with a very helpfull and always smiling staff.

The dive guides are very skilled, keeping a strict eye on the safte in everydive and making sure that you see as much as possiable in you dives.

I'm already trying to find out when I can go back and enjoy more time in this amazing place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NinaBuch
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Don't look any further. This is definitely the place for pure relaxation & good experience. We recently stayed 5 nights.

The pickup arranged from Airport was perfect especially from 2 different terminals. The boat is already waiting for us at the jetty when we arrived. Greeted by friendly staff and especially Bjorn & Alice. The rooms is ready for check-in when we arrived. Spacious and clean room.

It's very professionally and friendly managed by Alice & Bjorn. Great DM and learned a lot from Bjorn on UW photography. Good tasty food too. Our vacation can't be more perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis C
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed at AB Wonderdive for five nights in August 2013. Well organised place a bit away from all the noise in 'town'. Helpful, friendly staff and good food (breakfast and lunch). Good sized room with noisy air-con, hot shower and wifi. Very noisy when it rains! Lovely diving - very good set-up.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa Z
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed for several days. Alice and Bjorn were helpful and friendly without crowding us. The place is clean and comfortable. We dove several times and the guides were cheerful and informative. Easy access to sabang if you want to get out and meet the crowd. The layout of the property has a really nice feeling to it. It's right on the beach (great for diving) and with easy to use dive gear arrangements. Even a spot for washing off feet! Feels like a family friendly vacation hotel should.

We partook of the evening happy hour! Small drawback, I'm gluten intolerant and there were limited choices for me from their cook. That said, my teenage boys liked the food.

Room Tip: We splurged and three of us (mom and two teenage boys) stayed in the Family room. VIew of the beach...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place is something else. The staff cannot do enough for you, the room is lovely. While there I felt like I could settle into almost any location on the property. I've never before been to a property which was designed to so effectively maximize guests effeciency. We were happy we didn't pay a higher rate for the different place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Alice and Bjorn and their staff are extremely friendly people and make sure that you have a great stay. The location is perfect, as it is peaceful but also only a 5 minute walk from the town center from Sabang if you are looking for night-life and restaurants. The food at ABWonderdive is excellent. I really recommend you trying their hamburger. The diving also is very regulated and a wonderful experience. Overall i highly recommend you staying and / or diving with ABWonderdive as it was one of my favourite experiences here in the Phillipines.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo