“Peace and seclusion are abundant in this seaside...”

Review of Oceanside Villa

Pink Room
Lanai
Hobie Sailing
Resident Geese
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DavenEden
Manila, Philippines
“Peace and seclusion are abundant in this seaside paradise”
Reviewed March 6, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We were three couples staying in the "Boathouse" villa, we each had our own bathroom facilities and the rooms were large and private. Sitting on the open deck/living room was sensational, cool and relaxing, overlooking the water.
We bought our own food that the cook prepared and cooked for us and she is a master chef. All the meals were great, and we never left the table hungry. All the staff are friendly, helpful and almost invisible, yet they always seem to be there if you need them. If you find you need something from town, just ask the staff and they will arrange to gt it for you. I can't think of a single negative when it comes to this holiday home away from home. We all enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tranquility and serenity
Liked least: No actual beach
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Vancouver Island BC Canada
Reviewed December 30, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Nathan_79...
Mount Isa, Australia
“Relax in Paradise where you may never want to leave”
Reviewed August 13, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

From the start the owner was very helpfull arranging transportation from manila and back to manila. I originally planned to stay for 2 weeks, I enjoyed it so much I stayed for a month. After 4 days I had left all the stress of work and life behind and was unwound to enjoy the holiday, aided by the house maid who was a qulified masuese who charged a small fee for hour massages. The locals were very friendly and the house keeper travelled with you helping with everything arranging transportation to various places on the island. Some places you go to would be unknown to many tourist as they are only known by some of the locals. Everything was taken care of from cooking to cleaning. Sailing in Bay was a relaxing experience and a beutiful way to see the island. I would recomend the place to anyone. There is no Air conditioning in the rooms but fans are available and the house is very open. I am from a warm climate so this did not affect my stay. I travelled there at the hottest time of the year as well. Some amazing little restraunts and the food is cheap along with the price of beer so it was perfect. I did have some minor problems with bank transfers etc however the owner was flexible and understanding which was a great help.

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
larry_mel...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“hidden paradise in a quiet cove ...”
Reviewed July 1, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

the owner alan and his caretakers went out of their way to accommodate all our needs and address all our concerns. the villa itself is beautiful and located in an area beyond scenic. all of the locals are friendly and we didn't have problems anywhere we went. while staying there you can choose to have a lazy afternoon or evening on the terrace with the awesome view of the cove . or a short boat ride to exciting experiences like local shopping , banana boat rides , night life , or scuba diving and other water sports if you like .

Traveling group: Extended Family
Reviewed February 27, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Switzerland
Reviewed January 3, 2011 for a stay in November 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Chicago IL
Reviewed December 16, 2010 for a stay in April 2009

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing