“Wonderful diving, great prices super team”
Review of Pacific Divers

Pacific Divers
Brighton, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Wonderful diving, great prices super team”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Hi
being based in white beach you have the benefits of a lovely beach a varety of restaurants and fabulouys diving. pacific divers has been established for over 20 years. The dive master take you to a range of sites that vary from speedy drifts to easy dives with wonderful live and colourful corals an abundance of fish and odd turtles and snakes to keep up the variety.They have a great little beach front restaurant where you can have an inexpensive post dive snack while you write up your dives in the sunshine looking over the blue seas with the most wonderful views. i will pop on some pictures later. If you like diving it is spectacular and these guys make it so easy from carrying your kit washing it down preparing it for you. When you let them know you are coming everything is prepared for you the first time you need to touch your bcd is when you slip it on to drop in the water. They even take it off of you in the water after the dive so no need to carry it up the steps.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 1RichardBrighton

Singapore
“One of the best and most memorable trip of my life”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I did my Open Water Diver certification in the month of May 2013 at Pacific Divers. I was told 4 students per instructor is a good ratio and 5 per instructor is acceptable. I was pleasantly surprised by Didier's (our instructor and the owner of the place - now a dear friend) clear focus on safety. He ensured that I and my wife were trained almost on one-to-one and engaged with us through out about what to expect and what to prepare for, so we were very confident and comfortable the first time we dived. Must admit, I am inspired by Didier's energy levels at the age of 60.. He can beat many youngsters in energy level or fitness. To top it up, Puerto Galera offers an amazing spread of Corals to view and micro aqua life, due to its crystal clear water and great underwater visibility. I guess I am already spoilt after this trip I so much wanna to go back.

Coming to the life apart from diving, White beach is small but cozy town with warmest bunch of people I have met lately. Always smiling, warm and welcoming. You get a few Karaoke bars around and a few special shows put together by transexuals every night to keep you entertained. I usually hung out by Pacific Divers, as their chef could offer me variety of Vegetarian food options. So, it was a great opportunity for me to make friends with other divers and also enjoy the day break with a few beers and very interesting conversations. Didier was always around to ensure we were well taken care of and kept introducing us to so many people.. so we never felt out of place or that we were in a new town. We just blended right in and by second day we already had so many familiar faces around to chat or to gran a few beers.. All in all, one fantastic experience.

Last but not the least, Pacific Divers has extremely friendly and empathetic staff.. I loved them for their hospitality and helpful nature.

Diddy - I will definitely return to do my next level of course or for a few fun dives at the least. You guys rock.. :-)

Visited May 2013
Shanghai, China
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Superb diving experience, fun and certification all in one.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I took part (along with my wife) in a few dives with Pacific Divers in February 13.
They were friendly, helpful and great fun and the exotic dive sites we saw I feel we may never forget.
You can find them on White Beach or at Tamaraw Beach Resort (Aninuan) near Puerto Galera at Mindoro Oriental. The listing at Trip Advisor was showing them at Boracay which was wrong.
We were expertly instructed and professionally supported by Didier and his team and we met other amazing divers making this a memorable holiday.
Ring them or email them before you go to Puerto Galera to find out about diving conditions availability of accommodation and get advice. White Beach is far quieter than Sabang which is closer to dive sites, but everyone is using boats anyway.
Puerto Galera had an amazing variety of dives from simple to expert technical ones with awesome diversity underwater. Wrecks and coral reefs abound around the North and all the way to the East of the Island.
Take a week there to get the chance to see enough local life and sights if you plan to drive first.

south Wales
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“A great place to dive and chill out”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We had a great time on white beach. Diving with Pacific divers was great. Friendly dive guides who know their way around. Some world class dive sites with amazing creatures. Would recommend the Alma Jane as a very good wreck spot.

In the evening we found ourselves choosing pacific divers for a place to relax and enjoy hsome great food. It's located on the quieter side of white beach but only a minute away from all the action. The staff are so cheerful it's hard not to be happy there.

I would recommend pacific divers and if we ever return to Puerto Galera will definitely dive with them again.

Bangalore, India
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Expert Diving trainers”
Reviewed March 16, 2010

It was first time for me & my wife that we went for diving. Initially we were not feeling that comfortable about going inside sea but the trainers of Pacific Divers were just great & made the whole experience very easy & memorable. The people are very well trained & the devices they use are modern. I enjoyed my diving experience. It included of a 40 minute visual training on screen, hands-on equipments, diving in a open pool (where I was taught how to breath under water & maintain air pressure) and finally dive at the coral garden.
I would recommend first time divers to rent the under water camera & make their experience memorable. Even the travel to the diving point through the boat is awesome & enjoyable. Finally people can totally rely on these people because they the one of the most trusted divers in Puerto Galera.

1 Thank rohit0
pacificdivers, Owner at Pacific Divers, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
we are in white beach Puerto Galera