1) Room Phone unit isn't working. It means simple request like asking for a menu (since they don't have any menu inside your room) you have to go to their reception area. Just imagine if you are staying in 3rd floor and you need a help with your aircon.
2) Lousy and poor customer service. My wife had a stomachache and since their phone is not working , I had to go down simply to ask for a hot compress. The receptionist just told me they don't have any. I asked if they can provide a hot towel. He said they don't have one. Finally I asked if they can just give me a glass of hot water, he said they have and pointed me to their kitchen area, so I can request it. Talk about customer service and this hotel doesn't have any idea about it. No extra effort or initiative to help you.
3) No internet services. They told me their wifi coverage is only in the common area/ restaurant , but not inside the room. But then, when you go to their common area, there still was no wifi. Again, they said their internet had a problem. So, if you are someone who can't live without internet connection, make sure to ask first if their internet is working before you reserve.
The complimentary breakfast is good, and there are many choices. It is their only saving grace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Angelyn's Dive Resort, where you can dive into a complete Puerto Galera experience! Angelyn's Dive Resort is among the pioneer Puerto Galera Resorts and a renowned provider of the distinctive Sabang Beach Diving experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Angelyn's Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelyn`s Dive Hotel Puerto Galera