“Great stay with Action!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Action Divers

Action Divers
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Puerto Galera
More attraction details
Owner description: Action Divers established since 1993 is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort Member and is situated in beautiful Puerto Galera, one of the world's premier scuba diving resort destinations, Action Divers offers the highest standards of personalized service, uncompromising safety and exceptional value. Dive in and discover why discerning scuba divers choose Action Divers for the very best in world-class scuba diving adventures! All dive sites (more than 25) are only a 5 - 10 minutes boat ride away from Action Divers that allows you to come back to the dive centre after every dive. This gives you a great flexibility in your dive planning and other activities between dives. Puerto Galera has some of the best coral and wall diving anywhere in the Philippines, and Action Divers know the area exceptionally well. The team of international dive professionals at Action Divers are dedicated to giving you the best service, best value and the most memorable diving.
Catalina Island, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great stay with Action!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've got thousands of dives and travel mostly as a backpacker (well, unless carrying all my gear). Action Divers came recommended to me by friends both here in the States and in the Philippines so I chose to dive with them while in Sabang Beach (Puerto Galera). I was not disappointed. Roscoe put together a very reasonable package that included a budget hotel room (with a great view) and breakfast.

The entire staff was very helpful. When I e-mailed Roscoe from Anilao prior to my arrival that I needed a new battery for one of my dive computers, his crew went out and got onbe and had it waiting for me when I arrived.

Their dive boat went out even when I was the only diver on board. When the boat did "fill up" two days later, the number of divers was still small enough for comfort.on board and room to roam below. As a videographer, I was allowed to do my own thing (I have thousands of solo dives under my weight belt dating back to the early 60s).

In addition to the actual dive center operation, I met a number of really great people diving with Action Divers.

I am already considering a return next year. Thank you Roscoe, Simon, Huw, Tanja, JoJo and Arvin.

2 Thank DrBillBushing

“open water course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

as a beginner, i was a bit anxious about diving. action divers encouraged and helped me complete the course while having fun at the same time. I had such a great experience with their team who lead us to see very nice colorful reefs. Highly recommended, will definitely dive with Action Divers again.

Visited May 2013
Helsinki
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great dive center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

For your Puerto Galera diving, this is a very professional, safe and friendly place to dive with. These guys really know the dive spots of the area, pre-dive briefings are very good, and everybody here is very helpful. For me Puerto Galera diving was a very positive surprise - good visibility, cool wrecks, lots of underwater life to see and photograph, and everything within easy reach.. Thanks Action Divers team, truly great dives there! Hope to be back some day!

I can definitively recommend this place!

manila
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bubblemaker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Kudos to Ruscoe and Huw for making my 9 year old son's birthday an underwater treat! Miguel had the Bubblemaker Course which is of two part- theory and actual. Huw was very keen in explaining to him the things he need to expect and understand when they would dive. There were no problems getting Miguel suited up (thank goodness!), he's quite big for his age. As they dive, my husband and I couldn't take our eyes off them! But seeing Miguel enjoying and Huw knowing how to handle him, we began to take a breather. We can't wait to get out Beginners Course started too, hopefully sooner!

Seoul
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very much card for visit divors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Dive site : this time of year, you can feel cold current and warm current at the same time which makes more and more fishes come and go and midium current gives more oppotunity to meet big&small, various sea creatures. :) Olleh~ Frogfish....

Price : I have been other places in Philippines so far. Diving price & Accommodation is obivously good price.

Safety : I believe this place can not be dangerous.

Before I visited, I contacted the dive shop through email, directly and gave a lot of questions because I was going to arrange all my transportation such as terminal bus, boat, etc. What I received from the shop was very details and advised me much, enough information for my journey. Even after my arrival, they cared my accommodation, meal, diving and even for my return jouney.
Facility might not be visualized fancy view but, their warm welcome will make you feel safe.