“A 4 Star Hotel Experience!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
View of Villa from Beach Looking down on terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View of Villa from Beach
Looking down on terrace
Manila channel from the terrace
living room and kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rcsaguila
Batangas Province, Philippines
“A 4 Star Hotel Experience!!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great stay in Michael's place. There were a lot of accommodation he had provided me and my family for my wedding proposal.

The place is very clean and there are limited people during our stay. The private beach is really perfect for my wedding proposal which we have done successfully.

All of our food was cooked by Ate Tes which was very delicious. She is also the one who made arrangements to the activities we wanted.

My parents and my girlfriends parents really enjoyed the stay.

We will surely come back and will make it longer.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing