Out of the Blue Resort
$135
$59
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Badladz Dive Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$34
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Lalaguna Villas(Puerto Galera)
$74
$55
  • Pool
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$66
$35
Scandi Divers(Puerto Galera)
$58
$46
  • Beachfront
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$37
  • Beachfront
$106
$80
  • Breakfast included
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$15
  • Pool
All reviewsaction diversbedroom villaveranda restaurantfree laundrylower poollaguna beachlaundry servicede stressliving areaprivate boatroom ratebatangas cityvery pleasant staybreakfast was includedsmall la lagunasmall lalagunascuba diving
Reviewed April 30, 2011

My partner were supposed to stay for two nights in two different rooms from 19-20 of April but we cannot make it on our first night so we only spent a night there.

The best thing about OOTB are as follows:

1. Staffs - this counts the most for me. Approachable, easy to talk, friendly staffs sets the ambience

2. Accommodation - a nice, comfy, accessible room with a huge bed, jacuzzi, cable, hot and cold shower, mini fridge, etc makes a very pleasant stay even just for a night.

3. Food - we tried their lunch (tinola, mushroom, and squid rings) and it is nice.

I have a lot of more good things to say but what is important is you have to see it to believe it. It was my first time in Sabang and my partner and I had a wonderful time not because of the beach but because of OOTB.

Im giving this hotel all 4 (very good) because a 5 (excellent) for me does not give them a room to improve. There will always be something to reinvent, to innovate.

Thank you Tricia for having us even for just a night. ;)

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Jumhie
Reviewed April 24, 2011

Thanks to trip advisor... I am searching for a place to stay in puerto galera... I am looking for a good place yet good price.. found out of the blue with 100% rating called up and booked a room for 4 days.. place was at best... food is awsome si kuya na ndi ko alam yun name ang galing mo magluto :) service was great... good job outoftheblue:)

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank itoikarl1229
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Beautiful place, the best on the island. Amazing staff and great food.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank hello298573
Reviewed March 18, 2011

The rooms are abolutely gorgeous. The restaurant is very good. But everything is at the top end of the price range, for Puerto Galera.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brian1904
Reviewed March 3, 2011

Thanks to trip advisor that I found this place and it was all worth it we love the whole trip. We stayed in Villa S4 and it was great had our own Jacuzzi in our room and did I mentioned that the place is clean and yes they will change your towel and your linens and re-stock your fridge everyday and they actually use proper table napkins in the restaurant and the food was great.

Would like to extend my gratitude to Ms. Tricia for accommodating all our requests, Ms. Jea for the wonderful Birthday cake even for such a short notice and to Ms. Beth and her team in Verandah Restaurant for the services they provide whilst there.

I highly recommend the place if you want to relax and enjoy your holiday.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple