The food here is excellent. The rooms are reasonable and lovely. The staff members are always there for you, extremely generous and helpful. The private transport which picked me and my friends up in Manila has been guaranteed with smooth and swift transition! Nice!
Also went for a Discover Dive with Asia Divers in the Coral Garden of Puerto Galera. The Dive Masters are very professional here. It has been a nice time underwater!
El Galleon is such a nice place to spend your vacation.
But one thing you must pay attention is the pricing of the rooms, if you speak local language it would be way cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its serene and quaint beachfront surroundings fronting Small La Laguna Beach, Puerto Galera, Asia Divers and El Galleon Beach Resort and have thirty air-conditioned rooms that blend into the tropical hillside. Majestic views of Sabang Bay and Small Lalaguna Beach, with a restaurant which extends to the water’s edge offering a great value in European and local cuisine, a small pool for learning how to dive, spa, and all the hotel amenities and necessities one needs to totally enjoy his/her stay. The dive facility is less than a year old and there is nothing like it in Asia! We have a diving platform with a large pontoon where boats can easily dock making it easy for guests to get on and off the boats. Divers have their own crate for storage in a spacious area, a dedicated camera room; you are well looked after by the crew who are there to help you with anything you may need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Galleon Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Galleon Beach Hotel Puerto Galera
- El Galleon Beach Resort And Hotel