This was my second trip to Badladz Dive Resort, the first in 2007, and now in 2014. PG has grown and so has Badladz. The hotel has been well kept up, and is a decent place to sleep. The restaurant is great, and i love their Mexican menu. The staff are different from my last visit, but all were really good.
As mentioned by others, the view of Muelle Bay is great, so hanging out and just enjoying the view is a great option. That said, there are a lot of adventure type things to do while staying at Badladz. Number one is their dive shop. I like PG for diving, and did my Advanced dive course here my previous stay. The gear is maintained well, and the dive staff really want you to have a good dive experience. There's a nice variety of dives and sealife to see. I also went up to see the golf course and then Tamaraw Falls.
I think PG is a great little escape from Manila. There is no need for a flight, and there are lots of activity and accommodation options.
Badladz has established themselves as a great budget hotel, with not one, but two location options. I plan to try their beach resort when I go back next time with my wife and daughter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of the Puerto Galera resorts! Our hotel is small, quiet and very clean. Located on the Yacht Harbour in Puerto Galera Bay at the "quiet" end of the main tourist pier, Muelle Pier. Our location is very convenient for travelers. You will be only 6 km from both Sabang and White Beach making it the best of both worlds. This makes it a nice alternative to the crowds at both these locations yet close enough to enjoy these spots, far enough away for rest and relaxation. You simply MUST try our famous International restaurant. We are highly rated here on TripAdvisor and serve the best Mexican food on the island. If you have come to learn how to dive, whether you are a complete beginner and just started learning to dive, or you’re an experienced diver looking to expand your qualifications, you’ve come to the right place. Our in-house dive shop offers you everything you need to discover the beautiful underwater world of Puerto Galera – no matter what your skill level is. We’ll take you to the best diving spots in Puerto Galera, which is one of the most beautiful bays in the world. You will find that staying here at BADLADZ Dive Resort is great value for your money and offers many conveniences whether you're here to dive or to enjoy the surrounding activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Badladz Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badladz Adventure Hotel Puerto Galera
- Badladz Hotel Puerto Galera