“Amazing people, awesome diving, the best place to stay in the Philippines.”

Badladz Dive Resort
Ranked #3 of 52 Hotels in Puerto Galera
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had such a good time while staying at badladz. The staff at the resort were so friendly and helpfull. The dive team were brilliant, and showed us some amazing sites; my favourites were the reck dive, and when I nearly swam over a shark :).
If you are going to the phillipines a must stop is the badladz resort.

• Stayed: March 2013
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Hi Boredrider ,

Thank you so much for doing a review for us here in Tripadvisor , we always love reading about the great experiences our guests had with us here :)

I'm really happy to see you found our staff friendly , we always try to make our guests feel like one of the family and we hope to see you back here soon for some more brilliant dives.

Safe travels

There are newer reviews for Badladz Dive Resort

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed at Badladz resort in October 2013 and had wonderful time there.
Badladz resort is very close to Muelle pier, and the mexican foods are awesome!
Equipment for diving are also great and even I had no dive experience, Gavin, the instructor , was so helpful that i could enjoyed my first diving. Also he gave us many helps as much as he could when we needed.
If I get a chance to go to Puerto Gallera again, I'll stay at Badladz again for sure! :)

• Stayed: October 2013
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Hi 201402 ,

Thanks so much for writing a review for us , we are always happy to read about the positive experiences that our guests had with us here in Badladz.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our Mexican food, we use special imported ingredients that make our dishes different to anywhere else in the Philippines :) and I will tell Gavin the kind words you said about him , we always take extra care of first time divers so that you can enjoy the experience more.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had such an amazing time at Badladz! So many fun adventures to go on and time to relax when you want to. I spoiled myself with a full body massage that cost me $10. The staff was always available and very helpful. They treat you like you our one of their own. The cleanliness won't leave you asking any questions. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013

Hi Leah M ,

Thanks so much for taking the time to do us a review , we appreciate you letting others know about your good experience with us here.

I'm glad you enjoyed your massage and found the staff to be friendly , we like to make our guests feel like our family members.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at Badladz resort. The rooms are big enough for both me & my husband but the most important the staff are very friendly, very, very helpful. Mylene & staff, you are the best. And the restaurant food are delicious specially mexican food, awesome! We will be back later on the the year!! Highly recommended...very nice people!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Hi TStephens2014 ,

I would like to thank for taking your time to do a review for us , we really enjoy reading about the great time our past guests had with us here in Badladz.

I will be sure to tell the staff the kind words you said about them, we miss having you guys here and of course I will tell the chef what you said about the food :) , and recently we put our new menus out so you can try more Mexican food when you come back to us .

See you soon.

Best regards

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We didn't stay at Badladz as we had some family very nearby, but we did do our entire PADI open water scuba diving through Badladz, and feasted on their Mexican food several times which by local standards was very good.

The scuba diving course was 1st rate. The head instructor Gavin, from Dublin, Ireland, ensured we understood everything we were learning and has incredible patience. We felt safe at all times and by the end of the 3 day class we really feel as though were prepared to dive without constant instruction. At Badladz, the equipment is also new, perfectly clean, in spotless condition and manufactured by top diving companies.

Finally, it's worth noting the underwater beauty of everywhere we were while learning to dive. There are coral reefs all over Puerto Galera, and the coral, wildlife, colors and all else are second to none.

If you're looking for a great destination for diving instruction or just guiding, Badladz is your place!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Christopher M ,

Thank you so much for leaving a review , we love to read about the great experiences our guests had with us.

I am glad to see you had fun doing your open water course with Gavin. We are always happy to take extra time with our diving students to make sure they understand and feel relaxed when they go diving and like you said feel safe when diving with the divemasters . And thank you for complimenting our dive equipment , we always do our best to ensure the equipment is in top condition.

Safe travels and Gavin sends says Hi :)

Best regards

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This was my 5th time at the Badladz Adventure Resort; I must say the restaurant is "spot on" with the food and the service was VERY good. The rooms are quaint and all I needed for my 6 day stay. I had AC when I needed it, and the shower was good and hot. I don't spend very much time in my room when I'm on vacation and the time I did, I was perfectly content. The dive shop at Badladz has top notch equipment and a very knowledgeable staff. Diving in Puerto Galera is world class and you won't be disappointed!!!

Room Tip: Try the Mexican Restaurant, its the closest you will get to the real thing! The diving is WORLD CLA...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
BADLADZRESORT, General Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Hi ohhellno1 ,

Thanks for doing a review for us. We really appreciate when happy guests like yourself leave a review, it really helps to let our future guests know about us.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our food , we are always striving to improve the recipes for our guests, We just bought all brand new state of the art diving equipment a few months back so I'm glad you noticed that and yes we agree the diving here is world class , there is so many cool awesome things to see.

We can't wait to welcome you back here again.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed in Puerto Galera in January 2014 and had a great experience with this dive centre. They are well organised; know all the great dive spots and the best weather conditions to dive each of them in.
We even have a group of 10 divers on one particular afternoon and everything was organised so well by Badladz that it made such a great fun afternoon.
Highly recommend these guys, I will be back for sure.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Hi glenelsworth ,

I'm really thankful for this feedback , all of us here at Badladz like to read about our pasts guests having a good time here.

I am happy to see everything went to plan for your diving and we are more than happy to help big groups like your one go to plan and make sure everyone is happy.

We hope to see you back here again in the near future.