Badladz Dive Resort
$90
$87
  • Pool
El Canonero Diving & Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$50
Lalaguna Villas(Puerto Galera)
$74
$55
$59
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Amami Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$40
$35
Badladz Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$66
$34
  • Pool
Papa Fred's Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$42
$37
  • Beachfront
$106
$80
  • Breakfast included
Montani Beach Resort(Puerto Galera)(Great Value!)
$15
TripAdvisor
$151
$135
Agoda.com
All reviewsmuelle pierdive resortmexican foodhotel restaurantaquatic lifeopen water certificationboat captainsea creaturesverde islanddiving spotsrooms are basicdiving coursewhite beach or sabanggiant clamsa great place to stayenjoyed my staytricycle ride
Reviewed August 20, 2013

It was my first time to stay at their resort, but it's my second time to dive with them. The place is so practical as it is just few steps away from Muelle port and banks, food stores and shops, tricycle are just around the corner.It's perfect for those who likes to travel/dive alone. It's not a 5-star resort, but the place is indeed clean. They have all the basics and are all functioning well I love all the tables where I can put all my stuff. The bathroom has few hanging organizrs, too. The price is very reasonable. The staff are very friendly and you could have a chat with when you stay at their "restaurant" them if you're alone. It may not have the best sea view, but it's a good resort if you only need to dive or a smart place to stay/sleep.

Room service is okay, too. Food taste good, although they have limited choices. You can bring your own food if you like. They mostly have Filipino food except for breakfast.

Room Tip: get a room located on the third floor. Room 1 has a direct sea view (good for solo traveller) where you can see the daily life of the locals there.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
BADLADZRESORT, Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Hi Erika_Tady ,

Thanks for coming back to visit us again Erika and as always we value the opinion of our guests so that we can keep giving your guys memorable experiences.

We agree that it's so easy to get here , just walking a few meters from where the ferry stops to our Resort.

I'll be sure to pass on the kind words you said about our staff, they will be happy to hear that.

Sorry about the bad weather when you were here, we had the tail end of a small typhoon pass through so I think that made the view less than perfect. I hope when you come to visit us next time the sun is shining and the sky is it's bluest.

We added some new items to our menu so hopefully anyone can find something they like on our menu

Thanks again for your feedback Erika and see you soon.

Safe travels.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had the pleasure of spending a full week in this hotel, facing the amazing scenary of the Puerto Galeras bay.
Waking up in the morning and catching the view from the balcony of my room n. 8 was all I needed to set a inner feeling of pleasure for being there.
Breakfast on the terrace, almost at the water edge, was doing the rest to start yet another glorious day of my holidays, looking forward to a diving trip, which can be organized directly by the hotel.
The place is very quiet (no trafic allowed on the harbour front), and the personnel friendly and helpful.
I cannot think of a better place to stay, whilst in Puerto Galeras.

Room Tip: Get single digit rooms: against all logic, these are at the ones on the topmost floor, hence a magnificent view on the bay.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Hi Zanatani ,

Thanks for giving us your feedback for your vacation here. We are so happy to see you had an amazing time here.

Next time you're coming be sure to remind us that room 8 is your favorite and we will keep it for you.

We are all happy to read about the great time you had here , we fully agree that the area is peaceful and eating breakfast on the terrace is a great way to start anyone's day

Hope to see you back here soon for another stay with us.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

So yes, the place is cheap, it's cleanish (not dirty, but and old feel), it has a bed, a fan and it even has A/C and you have your own shower. But it is very basic. It makes me wonder what the word "resort" means.

It's good if you are diving all day (we did the discovery dive with Badladz, which was good) and you just want a basic bed at low cost. But you don't get much more than room + bed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank R_Chubster

Hi R_Chubster ,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay here.It's important to us so that we can improve any little problems we have.

I'm happy to hear you thought our hotel was good value for money and the amenities in the rooms reflect that. We have a queen bed in the single rooms alongside air conditioning , an electric fan, flat screen cable TV and a hot and cold shower.

Sorry to hear you felt the room was looking a little old , we have since taken steps to fix this problem by renovating many of rooms by putting down new floor tiles and re painting the rooms

I'm delighted to see you had a great time diving, doing the discovery dive is a brilliant way to introduce yourself to scuba diving without signing up for the open water course if you're a bit short on time.

Thank you for telling us about your time here and we look forward to welcoming you back next time for a stay in our improved hotel.

Safe travels.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I did a quick trip to Puerto Galera recently and my husband suggested that I book at Badladz.
The location is amazing, (as you can see from the pictures posted here), the place is tranquil. The staff are friendly and the value for my room is reasonable, less than 50$, cozy room,clean bed,bathroom and nice airconditioning.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Joiefull
BADLADZRESORT, Manager at Badladz Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2015

Hi Joiefull

Thanks for the review. Yes you are right it is a I nice quite spot overlooking Muelle bay. We hope to see you again soon.

Regards

Gavin

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is second time I have stayed here. This time I arrived with my girlfriend and 2 very young children. Check in was fine and secured a room with two double beds and even got a discount as I was a returning guest. In Puerto Galera there are not many places to stay but staying here makes so much sense. The town and harbour are very small but there are good places to eat and drink. About 10 minutes ride away is Badladz Resort which we visited and were allowed to use their pool. The front desk girls are great and always working with a smile on their faces. The rooms are not fancy, basic intact but everything works and they are very clean.

• Stayed: April 2013

Hi markallanwainwright

Thanks for taking time to write us a review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you on your next trip to Puerto Galera.

Regards