The resort is of acceptable standard; AC and fan in each room. Plug point is sufficient, and in some room, up to 4 available. Water pressure could be a bit low most of the time. The view from the balcony is just wonderful!! One can just sit there, nursing a drink or two, while editing the underwater photos taken. Being away from the busy Sabang and White Beach, this a perfect retreat for me. The only downside would be there is no beach for sunbathing, and swimming. Being an Asian myself, well, getting brown never requires lying under the direct sun :)
Food is adequately priced, and the tacos is their specialty. A must-try item. The staffs are friendly and helpful.
Diving experiences had been wonderful with a lot macro stuff, which is my favourite subject. The guide, Jojo and Johhny, who have easily 10,000 hours of logged dives are great spotters, and very knowledgeable of the dive sites. But the second thing i like the most about diving with Badladz is they carry ALL your diving equipment from diveshop to the boat, and forth! I only need to carry my camera and torch lights .
In short, i highly recommend them to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of the Puerto Galera resorts! Our hotel is small, quiet and very clean. Located on the Yacht Harbour in Puerto Galera Bay at the "quiet" end of the main tourist pier, Muelle Pier. Our location is very convenient for travelers. You will be only 6 km from both Sabang and White Beach making it the best of both worlds. This makes it a nice alternative to the crowds at both these locations yet close enough to enjoy these spots, far enough away for rest and relaxation. You simply MUST try our famous International restaurant. We are highly rated here on TripAdvisor and serve the best Mexican food on the island. If you have come to learn how to dive, whether you are a complete beginner and just started learning to dive, or you’re an experienced diver looking to expand your qualifications, you’ve come to the right place. Our in-house dive shop offers you everything you need to discover the beautiful underwater world of Puerto Galera – no matter what your skill level is. We’ll take you to the best diving spots in Puerto Galera, which is one of the most beautiful bays in the world. You will find that staying here at BADLADZ Dive Resort is great value for your money and offers many conveniences whether you're here to dive or to enjoy the surrounding activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Badladz Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Badladz Adventure Hotel Puerto Galera
- Badladz Hotel Puerto Galera