Econo Lodge
$101
$66
Motel 6
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We entered the motel lobby and it immediately sounded like we were in a washing machine! Turns out their in-floor ventilation system was flooded and it was struggling to blow air through vents full of water! They made no apologies for it, didn't say anything about someone coming to repair it...it was almost funny how we had to yell over the gurgling to check-in! And then they kept asking us if we were from San Francisco - cause that's what our reservation said - and no, we were from Cleveland. Room stank of stale cigarette smoke and when we turned on the heater, it then smelled dusty and skanky like it was the first time it had been used in months. Left it off and were cold instead until we couldn't stand it. Kept getting woken up by loud train horns and highway noise all night. Couldn't wait to check out...didn't even look to see what was offered as part of free breakfast. Went next door to McD's.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We found the Econo Lodge a little worn but clean, easy access from I-75 and within about 25 miles of Cincinnati, basic breakfast, small pool. Service was adequate. At $50 for 2, the price was very good. The odd thing was, to change the reservation and get the same price, we had to rebook for a different room or the price jumped up $5 or $10 a night. Internet price was cheaper than calling the motel directly. For a 4-night stay for a visit to family in nearby Crittenden, it worked out perfectly.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Well maintained, nice color scheme. Big outdoor pool. The staff was nice. The breakfast was mediocre. But, Econo's aren't known for a great breakfast. Clean room.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank gulliver4u
Reviewed August 17, 2008

Let me start out by saying that location was very good right at the interstate. It was surrounded by many fast food restuarant. The check-in was quick and the rooms were very clean. It was really nice and quite. I would definetly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank panthers046
Reviewed July 7, 2008

We checked in and the FIRST room, the toilet wouldn't flush. They switched my room to a room that the bathroom door wouldn't close all the way and when you got it to close, it wouldn't stay closed. The lamp shades were crushed. The THIRD room had trash under the bed and didn't have the fridge/microwave combo that we requested. The manager showed me a FOURTH room, we were going to just accept it, so we could get on with our vacation, but then the front desk person told me to make sure that my husband didn't smoke in the room since she saw him smoking outside. I REQUESTED a non-smoking room!!! We can follow the rules, thank you very much! That was completely uncalled for and her attitude was unacceptable, especially since we had just moved rooms how many times??? I told them to give me my money back and cancel my reservation. My family and I went down the road and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business