Banaue Homestay
$47
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Star Hotel and GT Hall(Santiago City)
Mango Suites(Santiago City)
TripAdvisor
3K Hotel by Zen(Santiago City)
TripAdvisor
Isabela Zen Hotel(Santiago City)
Oryza Hotel(Santiago City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshome away from homethe busrice terracesthe ownerguest housegreat viewhome stayother guestsprivate bathroomrooms are basicfeel right at homespent two nightsdays tripday hikinghot showerhot springsbreakfast and dinner
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed there for 2 nyts w/ my family, i choose this place because of my co tripadvisors positive review, but once again my co traveler did not failed me to give the information i need truely banaue homestay is a home away from your home. I really love the place ms. Bea never failed our expectation she is so lovely and very helpful to assist your needs and her home cook meals are great and YUMMY never leave without trying her frenchtoast.

About the place its nice and clean the interior are so homey its like visiting your family member, the place has only 5 rooms to offer. The dining area has a great view to the terraces, even the room we choose is lovely the amazing terraces is just a normal view for us every time we wake up and the linen are so clean and fresh bea also provide us fresh towels to use which is normally trancient type doesnt provide towels but in this place freshfolds towels will be hand by bea upon your arrival thats a bonus.

To the family, couple , group of friends or solo traveler planning to visit the lovely and amazing banaue i highly recommend this place it would your turn to experience the touch of banaue homestay.

To bea thank you so much for your care during our stay the 2 kids cielo and Franzine miss u.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view but if its not available other rooms are also nice since dining area and the terrace has a great view to offer
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank charcieldavao
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stay at banaue homestay for 2 nyts, since it was the first stop of our 8 days cordillera adventure with my family.i don't expect much since i know that it was just a transient type of accommodation, but i was very wrong the place is nice and clean and bea is so helpful to make your stay worthy, the sheets and towels are fresh, the rooms are so clean i am very particular of Lenin and the cleanliness of the place because i have two kids with me, but in homestay you're like staying at your own home.
The location is very good the rice terraces is just your normal view from your window every time you wake up. The food is good which is prepared personally by bea and The food are so yummy try their french toast. Banaue rice terraces is a must visit place because its a part of our rich culture, part of our landscape history.
I definitely recommend banaue homestay to everyone as your home while you where in banaue.

Room Tip: Request for a room that has a view to the rice terraces.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Stayed there for 1 night, but I must say that in all hotels in banaue i will recommend "home stay", one thing that home stay is different from other places is because "not crowded", you can relax after the long and exhausted trekking day, no one bother you when you are inside, so peaceful and you really like staying in your own home,
The Food- I am so particular on food, but in "home stay", it's really satisfied your expectation, I usually control my eating habit but when BEA (the name of the person in charge of the place) , served me the "daing na bangus" in Tagalog, with 1 cup of garlic rice, my urge of having another one order is uncontrollable, I eat a lot for the first time, and it happens twice same order..... Try bea's best menu Daing na Bangus, it is fried marinated milky fish with lemon!!!
The Room and Toilet- One of my biggest concern in the hotel is the room and toilet,In "home stay" I feel of being pamper not tru massage or shiatsu but pamper of staying in a nice room with the overlooking view is the terraces and green environment, with a nice bed linen, with bath towels, very clean room, we don't need air conditioning as in the morning the place was so cold, and also the toilet is clean you will feel like to have a long shower,
Money wise, affordable, convenient, accessible to the ohayami bus station, souvenir shops, banaue museum, Internet cafe (if you want to check some important emails) as in "home stay" there has no internet connections, but as what BEA said before I left, she is looking forward to have it soon.!
Feel free to ask me more about "home stay".....
The rate, and contact number of the place....
Home stay the place that you can't compare to others.... It's unique!

Room Tip: Room overlooking in banaue rice terraces,
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Sharon Cercado W
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Feeling home @ Bea's place.
Rooms are good, Food is good, View is good and she know's good guides for à
Day trip! Charles was our day and nightlife guide! We had à good time!!

Thnks for the hospitality during our stay,

Greets,
Bob, Wouter, Bart, Rogier, Thijs,
Pascal and Rienk from the Netherlands

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The place is nice especially if you are travelling in a group. They serve good breakfast and you can choose from from coffee or hot chocolate. They have hot and cold shower so no worries taking a bath in the morning. No need for airconditioner or electric fan since it's already cold. They have souvenir shops as well and near other stores.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends