I spent three nights here, and loved every minute if it.
The service was amazing, from arrival to departure. Great food, friendly staff and sleeping comfortably in a traditional Ifugao cottage....who could ask for anything more?!
Well there is more, not only were the staff friendly they were also very helpful. The highlight of my stay was the walk through the Hapao and Hungduan rice terraces they helped to organise.
The best thing about all this was the price. Not the cheapest accommodation in Banue, but I doubt you would find better value for money anywhere in the world for what is on offer here. If I ever get the chance to visit the Philippines again I would return to this special place in a heartbeat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This unique inn, where guests stay in Ifugao native houses, is set on its own mountaintop and overlooks terraces in three directions. The restaurant offers Western and Philippine dishes and has an open-pit fireplace. The inn is 9 km from downtown Banaue, near the village of Uhaj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Native Village Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Village Inn & Restaurant Hotel Banaue
- Native Village Inn And Restaurant