“Horrible...coconut oil and cockcroach”
Review of Thai At Silk - Taguig - CLOSED

Thai At Silk - Taguig
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2009

Been to Thai at Silk a few times. All disappointing. The coconut oil alone spoils the taste of the food with its pungent aroma. And had a cockcroach situation in the food. Would recommend People's Palace or the Dusit Thani for more authentic and tasty Thai food.

1  Thank EverywhereAlly

Reviewed April 10, 2009

This is one of the few high end Thai restaurants in Manila.

Not really a place where I normally associate Thai food (== good value restaurant) but probably a nice place to hang out.

1  Thank speed_kills
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 7, 2008

I have heard many raves about this resto so when my sister-in-law said we were eating here, I was excited!

I guess this was one of those things you hold up to such high regard that it doesn't really live up to it...

Taste of food - it was nothing great. I have tasted better Thai cooking.

In terms of value for money...the servings were small - too small for its price.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook