“Full Satisfaction”

Vikings Luxury-Buffet Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Dined here with family and I could say that Vikings really proves its luxury when it comes to dining. I started with my favorite sushi/sashimi and there are lots of choices. I didn't want to be stucked with salmon and tuna sashimi, therefore I had a Miso soup and Tom Yum soup. Although the miso soup is just average and the tom yum soup didn't really look and taste as the original one (Thai food lover me), I still have other food that I enjoyed a lot and kept coming back for more. Fried calamari, shrimp tempura, pizza, pasta, steak, etc. And the best part, I still had a room for my favorite Cheesecake. By the way, they also have wide selection of beverages, even serving beer, all unlimited. I really can't wait to go back there.

2  Thank Soluvjd