“Affordable lunch meals”

Add it.
Match and Mix Asian Fusion
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Match and Mix is located near our office and is always considered as a lunch option. Why? First because of convenience as it is near our office and the parking is free and not a problem at all. Second, because the food is affordable at 120 pesos per rice bowl. And finally because the food is pretty good, especially for the price. You have a decent variety of viand options and you may also select your rice. I usually order the crispy tilapia. There are other seafood and meat choices for the viand. For the rice, I have tried the bagoong rice and the dilis rice. Both are equally good so I usually decide on the spot which one I would get, there are other options such as Yang Chow, Garlic, etc. the only downside is the serving time since they cook the food as you order. Nontheless, you get freshly cooked yummy food.