“No wonder it won the Miele award”
Review of The Goose Station

The Goose Station
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Goose Station is the first Tasting Menu centred restaurant and has been open since 2009. Today, the brand has recently launched an ala carte menu to compliment two tasting menus. The menus are updated every 3 to 4 weeks. We are open for dinner Mondays through Saturdays. We are able to open for lunch with advanced reservations. While the restaurant serves predominantly a style of continental cuisine that is personal to the chef, The Goose Station is also serious about progressive Filipino cuisine combining culture and heritage with the gastronomic experience.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Tucked in the quiet side of Fort Bonifacio city, we ate dinner at the goose station with my friends since we've heard good reviews about this restaurant. The servings are small because it is intended that way. Each food is to be savored and a feast to the senses. The combination of the ingredients, textures and flavors are all very impressive plus it was always presented nicely. I thought I will get hungry after the meal because of the small portions but on the 4th course, I felt full already. My personal favorite was the eggs benedict and scallops. The place is good to impress a first date, anniversaries or get togethers. Thumbs up!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Dinner at a good restaurant is always a pleasurable experience but what made this memorable was the delightful combination of good company, excellent food and super wine! The carrots and beet salad with goat cheese was an awesome starter followed by just the right portion of salmon cooked to perfection, crisp, yet soft, not overcooked, and a delicious apple tart to round off the meal! The Marlborough New Zealand white wine had such a delicious and unforgettable fruity flavour! Yummy!!!,my friends ate the steak and loved it!! The atmosphere created by the good food and wine was unbeatable!

1  Thank MeenakshiT_13
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Whether private or business, I dine a lot in good restaurants, sometimes very good restaurants. But whether in Makati or on all my many trips abroad, I have not come across such a restaurant with such outstandingly exquisite food for presumably the last ten years. The combination of different textures and flavors was just unbelievable and demonstrated the creativity and skills of the Chef. Of all the dishes we had there were only two which were very good but nothing special – and this was the tomato soup (but let’s be honest – what to do with it to make it special?) and the raspberry sorbet. But everything else (and we ate a lot!) was from a different planet!
The service was most attentive and professional – highest possible standard (which we don’t find too often in the Philippines).
The small wine list is wisely composed – for each the white and the red wines a few good and really affordable bottles (below Php 1,500) followed by a good selection of excellent wines in case you want to give your friends or yourself a special treat.
Without any doubt, this is the best restaurant I have been to in the Philippines. It beats all my normal favorites! But the small menu and the prices clearly don’t make it a restaurant you will visit on a weekly basis.

2  Thank rolofromaustria
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had their "memory" menu and was impressed not only with the presentation but with the service and most specially the taste of their food. It was simply the best. The price might be a bit high but it's worth it. I will surely be back and enjoy another sumptuous dinner here.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Dining here is definitely one of the highlights of my vacation. The place was simply appointed. We ordered their degustation menu and were not disappointed. The food quality was simply astounding. From start to finish, the menu was intelligently planned. We were served food at a relaxed pace that we were able to enjoy every dish served at our own comfort level.

The service was topnotch - our server definitely was very knowledgeable about the food. He was able to describe how the food was prepared and what they were.

The place is not easy to find. We were just lucky to have found a taxi driver who knew the area.

One negative comment: I was bitten a number of times by mosquitoes which the server said must have come in whenever someone opens the entrance door.