All reviews near airport airport runway rooftop pool big sofa free shuttle adisucipto airport nice hotel comfortable bed prambanan temple recommended hotel nice stay affordable price parking area the hotel staff business trip the room was nice breakfast menu
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Hotel staffs was very helpful, and the food is good. I'd like to thank you especially to Azila for arrange everything with my private trip, so smoothly, thanks! I hope you can visit me in Holland someday, xx

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SHY_Management, General Manager at Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Hi Noella,

Thank you for your time and share your special moments at the Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta.

I am glad to read that our product and facilities meet your travelling requirement, whether it is for 1 night or longer stay, we do appreciate every visit to our lovely hotel. Moreover that Azil did a wonderful job in assisting your itineraries, as well as surprise for you, I heard the story from her directly and yes, I have extend your wish to her to visit Holland as well as your appreciation to her.

We do appreciate your visit and we expect your future stay whenever your travel needs bring you back and this time, please include the option of breakfast, and I am confidence that we did control our quality at its best. Please do recommend us to your network, and we will be gladly to welcoming them to Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta, and experience our authentic hospitality.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

I stayed with my husband, the room is so clean, the linen and bathroom also.
Close to public transport and market
The room is soundproof,
The price is not really high
And parking lot quite large
The staff is friendly.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SHY_Management, General Manager at Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear TAS3455,

Reviewed April 22, 2019

The service was very good. My nephew smashed the shards of the cups and fell into the pool. They were very nervous and asked if there were any cuts. I immediately blocked the pool and asked us to take you to the hospital. The cost is due to our hotel. Clean the pool that night. I am very grateful to the satoria hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SHY_Management, General Manager at Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear NorthStar51365325965,

Reviewed April 17, 2019

I stayed at the eighth floor and the pool was on the ninth. Every morning before 6 am (local time) the swimming pool pump will be switched on and a hum can be heard. I feel that the hotel could do more in terms of sound-proofing the pump or my room (805).

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SHY_Management, General Manager at Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Dear Roving60094969032 ,

Thank you for your time and share your experience at the Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta.

The courteous of each staff, the stunning view from our Roof top Pool, our room with the Hypnos Bed, are our value added to each of our guests. At the moment we have upgrade our facility, our gym available located next to the pool at our rooftop, 2 (two) ways shuttle airport - hotel - airport in scheduled that every our guests can enjoy. We deeply regret related with the noise from above your room, allow us to discuss internally for our future project and improvement, we glad that you did brought this matter up to our attention.

We do appreciate your visit and we expect your future stay whenever your travel needs bring you back, please do recommend us to your network, and we will be gladly to welcoming them to Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta, and experience our authentic hospitality.

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 2 days in this hotel. It was my 1st time to stay at satoria.

The place was so strategic for business visit especially..near with airport and near with famous culinary in Yogyakarta (ex : Gudeg Yu Djum, etc)

The room was nice and I suggest to request double bed because its bigger than another hotel :p

Unfortunately I didn't try the breakfast because of tight schedule when in Yogya.

Thanks Satoria!

Trip type: Traveled on business
SHY_Management, General Manager at Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear Miky N,