All reviews traditional ambience enjoyed my stay cozy hotel strategic location budget hotel breakfast menu nice pool room was clean lobby ethnic foods interior yogyakarta facilities stains malioboro toilet
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

They have beautiful paintings of Javanese puppets...Semar, Petruk, Gareng...I love them vety much. They provide free flow orange juice and snacks at the lobby. We can also watch the World Soccer on the big screen tv and the restaurant menu are great. However the breakfast is not so good, but don't worry since the hotel is not far away from Malioboro you can find other alternatives. If ypu have big children better have room without breakfast. And the pool is beautiful too..they are able to manage it beautifully in the not so big area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
BurzaYogyakarta, Manajer at Burza Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Ms Mataniari
Warmest greeting from Burza Hotel Yogyakarta,

Thank you for stay in Burza Hotel Yogyakarta and taking the time to sharing your experiences.
We are very happy can give your service satisfied with our facilities. We will always consistent improve our service quality because your satisfaction is very important for us.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights in Burza hotel and it was very nice, cozy and clean with a traditional ambience. You’ll feel instantly relaxed once you enter the hotel lobby. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. They were always smiling and greeting us. The food was also good and I especially loved the nasi liwet, nasi gudeg, nasi kuning and jamu.
I really enjoyed my stay here in Burza hotel and will definitely choose this hotel again if I visit Yogya.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
BurzaYogyakarta, Manajer at Burza Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Dear Ms Fenny

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

I came to Jogya 6yrs ago, nothing much that I remember, it was a plain trip, this time I stayed in Jogya for 3nights, it totally changes my impression of this city, the hotel has a touch of modern n traditional Javanese, the food was great, accompanied with traditional music,the room and the hotel is clean, the staffs are super friendly n helpful, absolutely I enjoyed my stay here and if you ask me, will I come back and visit Jogya again ? Yes, Yes and Yes definitely i will come back to Jogya and stay at Burza hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Ms Helen

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staffs.
Traditional ambience.
Strategic Location.
Convenient store is approximately 500 m on foot

Clean and efficient room with traditional ambience.
Unfortunately, the bathroom is ewww... With molds and stains. Worn out towels. They should change the towels.

You get what you paid for.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BurzaYogyakarta, Manajer at Burza Hotel Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Ms Desi

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Good room concept, cozy bed and nice swimming pool. Staffs' services are good. The lobby is awesome, it's kind of joglo and the parking area is huge. It was my second stay at the hotel.
The only weaknes is the breakfast menu was average. Thaks to Gita the waitress.

Date of stay: December 2017